Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Re: Why arent COD games rated teen?

Sep 14, 2010

well there are tons of little johnny 13s playing MW2 right now go online and im postive you will hear one within the first or second game you play.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 52 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1570 posts

Sep 14, 2010

I am very aware of that fact. You asked about the ESRB rating, and I told you why they rated it the way they did.

As i said if some crazed parent that did buy the game for their kid, they cannot take any legal action whatsoever against the company. Again thats why it is not rated TEEN. That is what you asked. That is what I answered.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 52 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Sep 14, 2010
Also, no one even reads the text when the game starts up. (And was even posted earlier...)

Online content and Interactions not rated by the ESRB.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 52 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Sep 14, 2010

ESRB is not a requirement. Anyone can buy the game. However, some stores follow the ESRB and can refuse selling to a customer because, well, it's their store. OP, its M for mature because of the Violence and blood. Pretty much any game with blood and the F BOMB is going to be M.

Kenbry sig

^A Legendary Production. Thanks Pirate!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 52 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 26, 2012
some games can get a teen rating....but most first person shotter get an M rating due to what they put in the game.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 52 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 18, 2012
Umm, pulling a knife from your stomach and throwing at someones eye, killing 200 innocent civilians, executing people...
______________________$$$_______________________________ ______________________$$$$$____________________________ ______________________$$$$$$$__________________________ ______________________$$$$$_$$$________________________ ______________________$$$$___$$$$_____________________ ______________________$$$$_____$$$$__________________ ______________________$$$$_______$$$$_______________ ______________________$$$$_________$$$$_____________ ______________________$$$$______________________________ ______________________$$$$______________________________ ______________________$$$$______________________________ ______________________$$$$______________________________ ______________________$$$$______________________________ ______________________$$$$______________________________ ______________________$$$$______________________________ ______________________$$$$______________________________ ______________________$$$$______________________________ _______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____________________ _______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____________________
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 52 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Aug 18, 2012

kenbry wrote:

ESRB is not a requirement. Anyone can buy the game. However, some stores follow the ESRB and can refuse selling to a customer because, well, it's their store. OP, its M for mature because of the Violence and blood. Pretty much any game with blood and the F BOMB is going to be M.

I don't think so... The Uncharted series has both, In some places BF3 is rated 16 :/

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 52 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Nayr16 wrote:

Activision's main buyers are the parents of 12-16 year old kids that should even have this game but still do anyway. so why dont they just lower the rating so those little annoying kids can get it? no im not a kid im just tired of playing a game that is for 17 and up and getting into lobbies full of annoying kids. if this game was for teen i would probably avoided it without even a second look and im sure there are a lot of people that feel the same way.

I don't think you must avoid games based on lower age ratings, A lot of racing car games are rated 3+. 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 52 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Aug 20, 2012

RG_LG_86 wrote:

Because even the ESRB rating people know that if it's rated T, more and more kids age 7-12 will get it because their parents think it's not as bad as rated M. And they're smart enough to know that we don't like people with squeaky voices talking on the mic.

they should have something banning little kids from squeaking in the mic, if your voice is squeaky the mic wont register as you speaking in it. zzz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 52 (114 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

RG_LG_86 wrote:

Because even the ESRB rating people know that if it's rated T, more and more kids age 7-12 will get it because their parents think it's not as bad as rated M. And they're smart enough to know that we don't like people with squeaky voices talking on the mic.

they should have something banning little kids from squeaking in the mic, if your voice is squeaky the mic wont register as you speaking in it. zzz

Not cool Las Plagas, my kids squeak into the mic, I wish they didn't but they do and I don't see why they can't play it.... You shouldn't hate on old folks or little kids cause we were all kids once and we'll all get old someday....

PS: If that was the case then they should ban those idiots that have nasty rap music playing in the back ground (and I like Rap music but not ghetto trash) and those numb nuts that are cursing all the time.... it's annoying too...

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 52 (106 Views)
0 Likes