Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 10 2011
By: gs94 Fender Bender 3756 posts
Accepted Solution

Why do you hate Black Ops Multiplayer?

55 replies 219 views Edited Feb 10, 2011

I don't see why Black Ops MP is so hateable. I don't see any glitches. Don't see any bugs. Mind explaining me whats wrong?

I understand about the matchmaking and partying up problems in the beginning. Right now, its at a tolerable level, and I can finnaly get a party of six on a game.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 56 (219 Views)
Splicer
74 posts

Re: Why do you hate Black Ops Multiplayer?

Feb 10, 2011

They hate it cause theyre babies and they want there milk!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 56 (219 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2166 posts

Feb 10, 2011

I hate the multiplayer when I can't seem to stay in a game or get a poor connection. Oh, and trying to play with a party. So, pretty much all the connection issues that come with CoD.

-----------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 56 (219 Views)
Gaming Beast
2430 posts

Feb 10, 2011

yeah i dont understand why people hate black ops so much i think its way better than MW2 i havnt been this addicted to COD since MW1

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 56 (219 Views)
Wastelander
746 posts

Feb 10, 2011

It's not really hate.  It seems like almost every COD game could be almost perfect if it wasn't for a few problems.  There is enough about it to love, but everyone really wants those few problems ironed out so that the game reaches its full potential.  Peoples hate towards the problems is increased because they aren't being fixed fast enough.  Patience is low because the time between COD titles is too short and soon you'll have to start playing the next one. Then eventually the hackers take over and the game becomes unplayable anyways (for legit players).

All we want is a fully working game that we can enjoy for as long of it's lifespan as we can. 

invision2212 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 56 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Feb 10, 2011

Poor graphics    

Poor sound

Sluggish framerate

Poor matchmaking/stability

Terrible spawning

Uninspired map design

It's a mediocre shooter resting on the laurels of the franchise and glossing over its shortcomings with pointless frilly extras like customization and zombies.

"But I can carve my initials into my gun, and check out my cool emblem and my Joker face paint!"

Who cares.  I buy shooters for the shooting.  If I wanted customizable design, I would have bought PhotoShop.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 56 (219 Views)
Survivor
2956 posts

Feb 10, 2011

Unterhopft wrote:

Poor graphics    

Poor sound

Sluggish framerate

Poor matchmaking/stability

Terrible spawning

Uninspired map design

It's a mediocre shooter resting on the laurels of the franchise and glossing over its shortcomings with pointless frilly extras like customization and zombies.

"But I can carve my initials into my gun, and check out my cool emblem and my Joker face paint!"

Who cares.  I buy shooters for the shooting.  If I wanted customizable design, I would have bought PhotoShop.

The section in bold

Bullet damage and aim assist are so high that it rewards just seeing an enemy instead of being more skilled than that enemy, also makes camping easy.

Killstreak rewards feed more kills to those who don't really need it, and also takes away from needing gun skills.

I prefer larger and more creative map (BC2 or KZ3 style)

Encourages lone-wolfing instead of teamwork, seriously, there aren't any systems within the game to make you rely on your fellow teammates.

I don't BO, or CoD in general, but I dislike it and its undeserved status in the gaming world.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 56 (219 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Feb 10, 2011

My perspective is that of a rural country player who has never played online but when the kids and I play multiplayer the thing we didn't like was that we couldn't load our classes. It appeared each player could customize their class but it was confusing because if you changed the name of the class to recognize it as your own it changed the class name for everybody. That sucks. Other than that I don't hate it. The new equipment is pretty cool.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 56 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
657 posts

Feb 10, 2011

"Why do you hate Black Ops Multiplayer?"

I don't.

--------------------------------------------------------
Feeling froggy? Take a leap.

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 56 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Feb 10, 2011

The lack of skills to kill someone is annoying. How many players really have to have second chance?  Get it right the first chance. Take this perk out of the game and it would be much better. It's just dumb, and makes noobs feel like they got what it takes to play hardcore.

The other thing that blows is the lag switch. It's really not an accurate play record if the same guy that has sucked 4 matches in a row now catches the lag switch and is now untouchable. It takes a skilled player and dumbs them up too. How can the game ever keep an accurate count, when it all depends on whos got the better signal strength and which side has the lag switch this time?

Oh yeah, why is there still enemies spawning at my back as soon as I spawn? this has been a prob since release, and still plagues the game now. This seems more of a problem that needs fixin then some of the others they repaired already.

I'm 9th prestige (LEGIT), and got there from having the skills to whoop that azz.  I let my combat record do the talking for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 56 (219 Views)
0 Likes