Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 31 2010
By: rxpapi12 Treasure Hunter 6665 posts

Why is hardscoping frowned upon???

51 replies 356 views Edited Jul 31, 2010

I get a nice quick headshot as the game winning kill but will never get any praise for it even if it was miles away on the other side of the map, its like i masturbated on a plane - it's not illegal but everyone frowns at me

Yes, you can play with them. :smileywink:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 52 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
900 posts

Re: Why is hardscoping frowned upon???

Jul 31, 2010

Anything dealing with sniping can either be appreciated or frowned upon.  Quickscoping is annoying and people say hardscoping is for noobs because you kinda just sit there staring down your scope until you zone in on someone and kill them.  I just say &*^% it and snipe however I want.

If you think Black Ops is too hard, why don't you just go back to MW2 where the game just hands you kills?
Message 2 of 52 (356 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 31, 2010

Cuz hardscoping is just nooby. If you were a real cod expert you would understand. You have to pwn peepz with the aim assist. That is what makes you pro.

Message 3 of 52 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Jul 31, 2010
It's frowned upon cause all the kiddies who play this game think it's 'uncool' due to the ridiculous quick-scoping fad that is sweeping this community. Pretty soon hard-scoping will be the 'it' thing to do and they will frown upon quick-scoping.

Kids nowadays with their myspace, facebook and twitter mentality. Very sad indeed these kids will one day be running our country. It will be like a whole army of obamas, except with even less rational thinking.
Message 4 of 52 (356 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1064 posts

Jul 31, 2010
THIS thread again?

Message 5 of 52 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Jul 31, 2010

Dude i love "hardscoping"  man they have names for  everything now a days :robotsad: , but if someone were to shoot me with a sniper it better be hardscoping cuz well thats what a sniper gets his kills

Message 6 of 52 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Jul 31, 2010

Its not called "hardscoping" its called Sniping. 

Photobucket
Message 7 of 52 (356 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jul 31, 2010

Technically hardscoping is what every sniper does in real life. You don't see snipers in the army running around trying to quickscope people. But in real life snipers are heavier than LMGs, and there's no hitmarkers, a 50 cal round would blow a hole in your chest. Now I'd love too see one of those little kids who think quickscoping's cool join the army, see how long they last.

I win at life...
Message 8 of 52 (356 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1064 posts

Jul 31, 2010
If you could be as effective quickscoping in real life as you can be in cod, it wouldn't be a terrible idea.

This isn't real war, guys. This is call of duty, and if you have fun quickscoping, then quickscope as it suits your fancy. I like quickscoping, trickshots and the like, it bring a whole new level of fun to the game.

Why would love like to see a ten year old influenced by CoD join the army, try to quickscope, and get killed? Who loves to see kids get killed? You should seek mental help.

Message 9 of 52 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Jul 31, 2010
Kudos to leukoplast.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 10 of 52 (356 Views)
0 Likes