Apr 02 2010
By: Sticky_Greens Uncharted Territory 1580 posts

Why is mw2 such crap?

40 replies 39 views Edited Apr 2, 2010

Game is a joke. Caters to noobed out scrub video gamers. Like Commando??? Painkiller??? Noob tubes galore??? ROCKET's as secondary??? heartbeat sensors??? Game is such a joke. What was IW thinking. Know i'm gunna get flamed cause the scrub online video gamers must truly love this game. You don't even need to aim in this game to get kills. Yes it's all about fun, but how long can the fun last in a broken game that takes absoutly no skill to play? every incounter is a dice roll, basically who ever has a better connection to host. SniperFrog is real. It's supposed to even out lag to people in far away places from host, inturn I can shoot a guy 10-15 times before he shoots me once, yet he can kill me somehow. You can walk for 2mins without the game spawning someone behind you, you can die 5 times in a span of 20seconds with no way to counter it, cause of the spawn system. Very little real shoot out's in this game. Hit detection is unreal, people can die in 2 bullets or 15 bullets anywhere in between, inconsistant is an understatment.

I should just sell out like the rest of you, and slap on a GL's with danger close, with commando, heartbeat sensor/RPG and run around and press R1 when ever I see something move.... must be fun.

I'm done with this game. COD4 is beyond better.

------------

COD:BLACK OPS = 15% luck ... 15% skill ... 70% connection to host.
Message 1 of 41 (39 Views)
Gaming Beast
2106 posts

Re: Why is mw2 such crap?

Apr 2, 2010

Sticky_Greens wrote:

Game is a joke. Caters to noobed out scrub video gamers. Like Commando??? Painkiller??? Noob tubes galore??? ROCKET's as secondary??? heartbeat sensors??? Game is such a joke. What was IW thinking. Know i'm gunna get flamed cause the scrub online video gamers must truly love this game. You don't even need to aim in this game to get kills. Yes it's all about fun, but how long can the fun last in a broken game that takes absoutly no skill to play? every incounter is a dice roll, basically who ever has a better connection to host. SniperFrog is real. It's supposed to even out lag to people in far away places from host, inturn I can shoot a guy 10-15 times before he shoots me once, yet he can kill me somehow. You can walk for 2mins without the game spawning someone behind you, you can die 5 times in a span of 20seconds with no way to counter it, cause of the spawn system. Very little real shoot out's in this game. Hit detection is unreal, people can die in 2 bullets or 15 bullets anywhere in between, inconsistant is an understatment.

I should just sell out like the rest of you, and slap on a GL's with danger close, with commando, heartbeat sensor/RPG and run around and press R1 when ever I see something move.... must be fun.

NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS GAME, I'M BEGGING YOU!  Oh god I was so worried that the day would come when Sticky_Greens decided to stop playing MW2. I knew this day would come, but you can never really prepare for something as heartbreaking as this. Please Sitcky_Greens, isn't there ANYTHING we can do to change your mind?? We all care deeply about whether you play this game or not, plese don't make us cry!

Message 2 of 41 (39 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Apr 2, 2010

PlasticPulse wrote:

Sticky_Greens wrote:

NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS GAME, I'M BEGGING YOU!  Oh god I was so worried that the day would come when Sticky_Greens decided to stop playing MW2. I knew this day would come, but you can never really prepare for something as heartbreaking as this. Please Sitcky_Greens, isn't there ANYTHING we can do to change your mind?? We all care deeply about whether you play this game or not, plese don't make us cry!

Funnies post ever I couldn't stop laughing.........hahahahahahaha

Message 3 of 41 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Apr 2, 2010

Although i do agree with the OP about 70-80%, i still have to admit that "PlasticPulse" just posted the funniest statement ever conceived by man... KUDOS!!!

Counteract_ Trophy Card
Message 4 of 41 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Apr 2, 2010

Why is it such crap? Because the developer knew that it would sell regardless of the quality, those words on the front, "Call of duty: Modern warfare 2" make it an instant buy. They had the $150 edition with a cheap pair of "Nightvision" goggles, why was is $150? Because they knew it would still sell. They now have the map pack out on the "other" system and it's $15 dollars, why is is $15? Because, once again... they knew it would sell.

Why not have a beta to test for glitches/errors etc.? Because quality never mattered. I'm not badmouthing any particular group of people for liking/disliking this game... I bought it and fell for the hype too... so if anything I'm badmouthing myself too.

Wastelander
922 posts

Apr 2, 2010

bren92 Trophy Card
Message 6 of 41 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
401 posts

Apr 2, 2010

I get what the guy is saying in the fact that I've had some 'matches' that sucked *bleep* because of campers... clitchers... nube tubers (and I can now add boosters to the list), but that would be like 1 match out of  the 29 matches that are really good.  So yeah, I still like the game a lot.

Message 7 of 41 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
657 posts

Apr 3, 2010

Sticky_Greens wrote:

LOL I've never seen someone use the word "Scrub" like it legitimizes their statements.

Call me a scrub, but more often than not, I enjoy the online gameplay of MW2.

I realize there are many flaws, but I have adapted to most of them and usually have a lot of success, despite many of the things you mentioned.

You know what else I enjoy?  Opinions that are well-developed and have decent perspectives to them instead of typical "OMG I HATE THIS GAME I QUIT" posts.

I guess giving you the benefit of the doubt was just too much faith for something different.

Anyway, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

--------------------------------------------------------
Feeling froggy? Take a leap.

BF3 Stats
Message 8 of 41 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Apr 3, 2010

Sticky_Greens wrote:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Series/Online-is-broken/td-p/45413686

i think you made your point less than 2 weeks ago, no one cared then and no one cares now. get over it or just admit you really love this game because you've done nothing but whine about it, if its so bad, just leave it alone.

Message 9 of 41 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1947 posts

Apr 3, 2010

Didn't read your post, but to answer the subject title: because you blow.

=X
Message 10 of 41 (39 Views)
0 Likes