Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4321 posts

Re: You can do it too...if you tried...

Jan 7, 2011

luckyenglish wrote:

Well done.  I often get too frustrated in those game modes (when not playing with friends).  I find that a lot of people don't do their share of the work in trying to complete the objective.

haha trust me i've been there.  90% of my games are frustration because my teammates don't do anything.  in this one, i got lucky being thrown into a random lobby with some great teammates, and the rest is history

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9660 posts

Jan 8, 2011

It's hard finding people that will play the objectives, rather than just go out for kills. I play Domination non-stop now and I usually end up on the losing team because teammates don't help capture flags.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"The Future is Black"
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4321 posts

Jan 9, 2011

footballrule wrote:

It's hard finding people that will play the objectives, rather than just go out for kills. I play Domination non-stop now and I usually end up on the losing team because teammates don't help capture flags.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic PS Home User - GlassWalls, you rock!

yeah this was a complete anomaly.  i never have teammates like this, and i'm sure i never will again, but it was definitely one of the most enjoyable games i've played.  everyone was working toward the objective, no one was camping, and everyone was grabbing each other's backs.  i don't expect to ever see something like that again, nor do i expect to ever get 100+ kills in demolition again hahaa...

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (22 Views)
0 Likes