Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 04/25/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: You have a HIGH KDR..... so What!!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010
You have a 2.4 KDR ?/ That does not prove **bleep** and a true man likes to have fun and enjoy his day off at work not worrying about Dying right before you get your choppper gunner.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 92 (6 Views)
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/15/2009
Offline
322 posts
 

Re: You have a HIGH KDR..... so What!!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010

xile44 wrote:
You have a 2.4 KDR ?/ That does not prove **bleep** and a true man likes to have fun and enjoy his day off at work not worrying about Dying right before you get your choppper gunner.

 

^hater...
1st signature
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 92 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/11/2007
Offline
900 posts
 

Re: You have a HIGH KDR..... so What!!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010

xile44 wrote:
You have a 2.4 KDR ?/ That does not prove **bleep** and a true man likes to have fun and enjoy his day off at work not worrying about Dying right before you get your choppper gunner.

What is your deal?  My 2.4 K/d says I'm better than you at this game and that's it.  Who says anything about being a true man?  I'm a senior in college getting ready to graduate and get a job.  I could talk about my girlfriend too since I have one of those as well, but you can just keep on hating for no reason.  And I don't worry about dying before I get my chopper gunner.  If I die, I go pwn more idiots and get another one.

If you think Black Ops is too hard, why don't you just go back to MW2 where the game just hands you kills?
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 92 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/25/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: You have a HIGH KDR..... so What!!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010
It says your better than me at a video game. that does not prove anything it just proves that your overly competitive ,and im happy i dont have that high of a KDR because i know im just having fun.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 92 (6 Views)
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 03/11/2007
Offline
900 posts
 

Re: You have a HIGH KDR..... so What!!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010

xile44 wrote:
It says your better than me at a video game. that does not prove anything it just proves that your overly competitive ,and im happy i dont have that high of a KDR because i know im just having fun.

Who says I'm overly competitive?  Maybe I'm just that good and I can have just as much fun as you at the same time?  Ever think of that?  Are you saying that everyone who plays basketball and is really good is only good because they're overly competitive?  

If you think Black Ops is too hard, why don't you just go back to MW2 where the game just hands you kills?
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 92 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/17/2007
Offline
2913 posts
 

Re: You have a HIGH KDR..... so What!!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010
People who brag about online game stats, are just about as useless as a paperclip, in the amazon rainforest.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 92 (6 Views)
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 04/25/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: You have a HIGH KDR..... so What!!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010
um in your first post it say your competitive ..
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 92 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
164 posts
 

Re: You have a HIGH KDR..... so What!!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010

xile44 wrote:
It says your better than me at a video game. that does not prove anything it just proves that your overly competitive ,and im happy i dont have that high of a KDR because i know im just having fun.

you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole.  and your the one who posted your kdr on the bottom of your signature

whats the point of puting it there if you say "it doesn't matter"?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 92 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/25/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: You have a HIGH KDR..... so What!!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010
i put it there because i dont mine my .93 KDR and im happy with it
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 92 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/11/2007
Offline
900 posts
 

Re: You have a HIGH KDR..... so What!!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2010

xile44 wrote:
um in your first post it say your competitive ..

You're missing my point.  What about being competitive makes it impossibly for me to have as much fun as you do?

If you think Black Ops is too hard, why don't you just go back to MW2 where the game just hands you kills?
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 92 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes