No, it was a guy with a gun :l

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Re: aimbot hacks

Sep 15, 2011

ok i am new at this gameing stuff so bear with me . r u saying it is better to play on a pc than the ps3?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 15, 2011

i was watching you tube video of a person getting over 100 kills. he is running around like he is almost invisible, super fast shooting gun and it seems like when he shoots all the bullets hit the target even with the target moving across screen. something is going on

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Sep 17, 2011

I'm not sure why folks are so adamant that aimbots are not there, yet these amazingly ridiculous other hacks breeze right by and are accepted. The hacks in MW2 alone were just amazing...including the chopper gunner that hit everyone on the mapthe moment they spawned no matter where they were on the map, the desert eagle that hit someone with every shot no matter where he aimed..etc...the unlimited back to back to back to back chopper gunners...etc. Some of that falls under game mechanic glitches, sure...but the Chopper gunner and desert eagle 100% kill rate ones are about as close to an aimbot as you can get.

I had one happen in WaW where we could all jump ridiculously high and far in slow motion almost like the matrix for an entire game.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2001 posts

Sep 17, 2011

There is this incredible thing they call being good at a game. Shockingly, it can happen. The kid was better than you, accept it and move on.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Sep 17, 2011

ragingllama wrote:

There is this incredible thing they call being good at a game. Shockingly, it can happen. The kid was better than you, accept it and move on.

Photobucket

Yesterday, on Berlin Wall, someone used an aimbot to track me through a wall half the map away without seeing me for one moment. He had perfect accuracy in killing me which is suspecious as only an aimbot can do that. So yes, people do use aimbots from time to time, but they get patched sooner or later.

as12365b Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2001 posts

Sep 17, 2011

as12365b wrote:

ragingllama wrote:

Photobucket

Yesterday, on Berlin Wall, someone used an aimbot to track me through a wall half the map away without seeing me for one moment. He had perfect accuracy in killing me which is suspecious as only an aimbot can do that. So yes, people do use aimbots from time to time, but they get patched sooner or later.

as12365b Trophy Card

Did you go into theater mode and watch it? I'd like to see the clip, I don't think there are aimbots on BO though.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 17, 2011

I don't worry about cheaters. They will never be satisfied because all of their success is fake and they can't hide that from themselves. They are phonies, they know it, and they know they will never really know how good they can be without cheats. Wasted potential, sad and pathetic.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Sep 20, 2011

OMG i take a break from the forums and it has been overrun by n00bs!! lmao i get 100 kill games on the regular. its not cheating, considering my highest kill game is 210 kills -_-

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14053 posts

Sep 20, 2011

O_dawg28 wrote:

OMG i take a break from the forums and it has been overrun by n00bs!! lmao i get 100 kill games on the regular. its not cheating, considering my highest kill game is 210 kills -_-

Welcome to 2011.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (31 Views)
0 Likes