Feb 19 2010
By: MKDEVST8TR Lombax Warrior 155 posts

best gun on mw2

33 replies 11 views Edited Feb 19, 2010

ok i want to get some kudos so i am trying to start a good debate and prove some points so....

i think that the best gun  on mw2 is definetly the TAR-21 the reason i think this, is because of its deady damage, it's medium firing rate so that it does not waist ammo. the only setback for this gun is the accuracy, with i help out with steady aim

i am open to all ideas so plz post or else :robotmad: lol

Message 1 of 34 (11 Views)
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Re: best gun on mw2

Feb 19, 2010

I like the TAR, but prefer more accurate guns, like the ACR and the M4.

For me, it comes down to damage per second.  High accuracy helps you not miss any bullets, and assuming you do land all your shots, the high fire rate of these guns will kill faster than the TAR.

Especially from far away, a lot of times it's harder to get 2 hits with the TAR or SCAR than it is to land 4 with the M4 or the ACR.

Depends on the way you play, of course.  If you stay round medium range, the TAR is a really nice choice.  Up close, something with higher fire rate, and far away, something with more accuracy.

Message 2 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
878 posts

Feb 19, 2010

I personally can't use the Tar, I find it too inaccurate and too much recoil even with bursts. I just can't use it.

ACR and M4 are good options but I'll admit that the SCAR is the best gun for me. I've done all challenges for it and it's the ONLY assault rifle I use now.

0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Feb 19, 2010

i undersatnd both of your points but i have a problem with using ACR or M4 i understand that they have extremely good accuarcy and firing rate, but i thing that it waists to many bullets because of the firing rate.....

i enjoy using the scar on the other hand but the TAR in my eyes is the gun for me

Message 4 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Feb 19, 2010
I don't waste any bullets
Message 5 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Feb 19, 2010

Best gun you ask? Whichever one I'm using....

But seriously though, you can't go wrong with most of the AR's. I find myself using Scar or M16 the most, but I'll switch it up and sometimes go with the ACR depending on which map Im playing and how I'm doing with my other guns that day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
878 posts

Feb 19, 2010

MKDEVST8TR wrote:

i undersatnd both of your points but i have a problem with using ACR or M4 i understand that they have extremely good accuarcy and firing rate, but i thing that it waists to many bullets because of the firing rate.....

i enjoy using the scar on the other hand but the TAR in my eyes is the gun for me

I use scavenger on all machine gun classes

0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Feb 19, 2010
i would love to use scavenger but i like the holographic sight and heartbeat sensors so i use bling on my TAR
Message 8 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 19, 2010
i love my scar with a silencer and its not hard to handel and u can shoot from long range not like a mp5 which is just spray n prey, which was my first gun i have to admit
Message 9 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Feb 19, 2010

Mr_Lovette wrote:

I personally can't use the Tar, I find it too inaccurate and too much recoil even with bursts. I just can't use it.

ACR and M4 are good options but I'll admit that the SCAR is the best gun for me. I've done all challenges for it and it's the ONLY assault rifle I use now.

try it with silencer, made a huge diff for me

Playstation 3 slim 120GB ----> (Don't need anymore)
42" Panasonic Viera 1080P 480hz Plasma
Playing: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, FIFA 09, COD 4, COD W@W,
Message 10 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes