Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 13 2013
By: sdisney1 First Son 6 posts

hire me for your clan on black ops II

3 replies 164 views Edited Mar 13, 2013
i want to join a clan that has a ranking system and mics and has nice people who play zombies/ tranzit/die rise and people who are nice.
Message 1 of 4 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Re: hire me for your clan on black ops II

Mar 13, 2013

If you are 17 or old add me. Most of us have mic's. We have something like 35 active members (some more then others).

Free userbars
Message 2 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013
Who is Wizard Gaming, and what do we do?

Wizard Gaming is an new gaming community focused on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but we are open to lots of other games as well competition as well as public matches

Wizard Gaming is now opening recruitment for intelligent gamers looking to contribute to our community.

-Not hardcore? Not a problem!-

We understand your real life obligations. From devoted students, to seasoned business, military, and media professionals, Wizard Gaming isn't your average team. Real life comes first, but that doesn't mean we don't give every minute of play our best effort. Come when you can, and game hard!

We would like to encourage you to apply, regardless of your real-life schedule concerns, as a "member" on our website!, chat with a group of gamers interested in improving themselves.

-Want to lead? Want your voice heard? The opportunities are here!-

Wizard Gaming understands your need to be heard, and we provide open, effective leaders who don't get off on abusing their power. As you advance as a gamer, we're happy to see you advance as a leader. Our community members are valued, and we want them to know that every time they log in.

~APPLY TODAY!!~

www.wizardgaming.enjin.com

-Make sure you tell them i recruited you on your application! -

(wolfgirl0125)
Message 3 of 4 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 7, 2013

SYN _EMPIRE is just for you then join us and have fun

Message 4 of 4 (127 Views)