Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 27 2011
By: mdcougall5443 First Son 21 posts

if you had to choose?

9 replies 60 views Edited Apr 27, 2011

Hey guys, me and my friend are sorta addicted to Zombies and have a question for you guys. Currently we have WaW with the first map pack bought (zombie asylum) and Black Ops with the standard Mansion, Five, and Dead ops. The mansion is the closest thing to perfect we have found, it is a great map and in our opinion is better than all of our other ones. But we're curious and are contemplating buying another map. so we need your help, if you were going to buy another map for zombies which one would it be? either one of the two from WaW or ascension? or should we just not buy any because they are no better than the mansion? We've read reviews on all of them but didnt really find them helpful so we're looking for your opinions. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Re: if you had to choose?

Apr 30, 2011

mdcougall5443 wrote:

Hey guys, me and my friend are sorta addicted to Zombies and have a question for you guys. Currently we have WaW with the first map pack bought (zombie asylum) and Black Ops with the standard Mansion, Five, and Dead ops. The mansion is the closest thing to perfect we have found, it is a great map and in our opinion is better than all of our other ones. But we're curious and are contemplating buying another map. so we need your help, if you were going to buy another map for zombies which one would it be? either one of the two from WaW or ascension? or should we just not buy any because they are no better than the mansion? We've read reviews on all of them but didnt really find them helpful so we're looking for your opinions. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

its called kino

i hate zombies and would not pay extra for any of the maps

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
624 posts

May 1, 2011

I'd get Der Riese or Shi No Numa for CoD W@W. I don't like the Black Ops zombies, they just aren't as good. The maps are too big and I miss the Wunderwaffe :'(

My best game achievement? Probably 10th 65 on CoD W@W.

Get your Portable ID!

Check out my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/FunkyBarnes
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2001 posts

May 1, 2011

Randoml0ler wrote:

I'd get Der Riese or Shi No Numa for CoD W@W. I don't like the Black Ops zombies, they just aren't as good. The maps are too big and I miss the Wunderwaffe :'(

Get your Portable ID!

I agree with this. I mean the BO ones are still fun with friends, but I prefer the W@W ones.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2325 posts

May 2, 2011

I am a hardcore zombie killa and im nasty... no i mean im really really good. Anyway, in my opinion W@W weapons are way better than BO so if I was you, I would buy Der Riese for W@W.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1344 posts

May 3, 2011

weavolswobble wrote:

mdcougall5443 wrote:

its called kino

why?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1344 posts

May 3, 2011

Randoml0ler wrote:

Get your Portable ID!

Agreed. My favorite zombie Map is Der Riese. The only good Zombie Map for Black Ops is Ascension. I'm hoping Escalation (Call of the Dead) is better than Ascension.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

May 3, 2011

der riese forever... and ascension is quite good but its really tricky

☣☣☣ BioHazarD ☣☣☣
CLAN
REC0
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

May 4, 2011

Ix_DarkDragon_ wrote:

weavolswobble wrote:

mdcougall5443 wrote:

its called kino

why?

im not even sure why there just not fun for me

it might be because you cant win, or because my friends dont like them either, so i would have to play with random people that are bad, quit mid game, or have a horrible conection and cause the game to end

the last time i played zombies i was at level 29 on ascension, and the game ended because of connection problems

i have not played a game of zombies since

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

May 7, 2011

Well, I guess this oviously doesn't apply to you because you called kino "Mansion" but...  I like keep up with the times, even though WaW is only 3 years old, nobody talks about it

I love WaW and Bops... I like Bops as a Game Overall better than WaW so I would pick the "Ascension" I have all the Map Packs though...

I'll  break it down for you:

Ascension:

Biggest (Currently Ps3)

Has Lunar Rovers instead of Teleporters (epic!)

Has one or two really good camping spots

New feeling to it

Has PhD Flopper (nothin to get excited about)

Has Monkeys

Big map not really for running though

Overall so far my favorite map

Der Riese: (Shi no Numas not as good)

Biggest in WaW

Has Teleporters (you have to link them to get to PaP though)

Has Dogs

Has really good camping spots

Oldish/Original feeling to it

Big Map (you can run and gun)

Overall my second Fav

So... I hope that helped.

Rcbaseball13
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes