Nov 27 2012
By: TornadicInferno Survivor 2550 posts

probation

9 replies 400 views Edited Nov 27, 2012
anyone ever get this? people have been put on 5 minute probations for quitting too many matches. ive never seen this and i admit i quit far too many games because the lag is horrible but never got a probation message. of all the times i quit maybe 3 times it went to host migration so i know its not my connection lagging
Message 1 of 10 (400 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: probation

Feb 12, 2013

Ive gotten that and is just plain dumb. They need to actually check to see if we are actually quitting and not getting kicked because if their network.. 

Message 2 of 10 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
653 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I have gotten this but only recently and after the recent patch was released. I was involved in some games where I had some team kills, because I was playing hardcore, and had gotten kicked. I got the warning shortly after. But the thing that really annoyed me was that I got banned right after leaving a game in the lobby! I waited until the game ended, got back to the game lobby, and quit to join my buddy. When I left that lobby, it banned me for 5 minutes. That **bleep** me off. 

Message 3 of 10 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I've never gotten a probation notice, but I back out of games constantly to accept game invites. Maybe I'm lucky.....

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Message 4 of 10 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

This would likely prove that either Treyarch (or Activision) has never set up dedicated servers for online gaming experience, thus making it nearly problem-free or they are too busy with the Revelation DLC and not focusing on the lag problems, which would probably prove the lackluster of having connection problems corrected for Mlack Ops II. :smileyindifferent:

Also, I end up quitting some matches because of the persisteng lag I'm having during online gaming, hence why I mentioned Treyarch/Activision has yet to put up dedicated servers or fix the servers.

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 5 of 10 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I don't have any issues with lag. No more than any other online game. 

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Message 6 of 10 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
603 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Ive been blocked for five minutes a few days ago. I quit a few games due to lag, then got kicked once for not being active- life comes before games, then got kicked for killing a few of my teammates in hardcore mode. Trigger finger. Instead of Activision fixing their game they want to put it on their  customers. Good call Antivision.

I gave my copy away to a friend today.

Message 7 of 10 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Feb 13, 2013

thats kinda dumb.. if the lag is stupid to where the screens are WAY off or my hits arent registering @ all, i leave. or hijacked. i HATE that map!!

Ive never been put on probation though..

Message 8 of 10 (286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 14, 2013
till saturday i was playin fine without any problems...since sunday during a game my psn kept disconnecting and connects back right away... in result bo2 thinks i left the game midway.... after a while of doing that to me i got the probation!!! i'm reading thru the forums and all i get is chk connection speed, open ports bla bla bla..... my download speed is 30mbit and upload is 3mbit so speed is no prob at all...my NAT ype is open so no prob there too!!!! i even tried pinging my isp and did not get any time outs....... pings or around 50ish 60ish......so my side there shouldn't be any prob.... really starting to think it's psn.......is there an email that i can reach psn for support......cause on the forums i don't see them answering any problems.....really getting frustrated with this
Message 9 of 10 (280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 11, 2013
AH YEA I'M RIGHT WITH YA GETTING READY TO SELL MY BLACK OPS 2 AND GO BACK TO Mw 3
Message 10 of 10 (199 Views)
0 Likes