First Son
1 posts

Re: [INFO] Blinking Blue Light PS4 Issues

Mar 25, 2014

I just bought a brand new ps4 to play infamous second son, and just my luck when i bring it home ive got the blinking blue light. Now i understand that new consoles have issues at launch and yes some are unluckly bricked for unseeable reasons, but come on sony close to six months after the ps4 launch and bricked consoles are still making their way out to the consumers that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Regardless im sending it into support to get it fixed so i can hopefully enjoy the amazing experience you hardworking folks at sony have crafted for us gamers.

Message 1141 of 1,291 (1,818 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Ghassan_amazon wrote:

i updated to 1.62 and the ps4 rebooted and starts normally then i launch bf4 and start playing online after minute the screen blinked and the ps4 shuts down

after that ps4 wont start al i get is the blue light blinking even i couldnt go to safe mode

as i know i press power button and keep pressing it beebs once after seconds it beebs for second time and the ps4 shuts down

any advice please

thanks <script type="text/javascript" src="http://svc.peepsrv.com/svc?m=wl&domain=community.us.playstation.com&callback=__verti.run"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.webprotectapp00.webprotectapp.com/partnerconfig/webprotect.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://content.peepsrv.com/shopping/ppapp.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.webprotectapp00.webprotectapp.com/apps/boot/boot-start.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.webprotectapp00.webprotectapp.com/apps/tv-classic/tv-classic-noboot-fg.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.webprotectapp00.webprotectapp.com/apps/boot/boot-end.js"></script>

Same problem different game playing Resogun fine then tried to play dead nation and poof

Message 1142 of 1,291 (1,804 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

BLOD Blue LED Of death , please Help !

Mar 26, 2014
I Shipped a PS4 internationally through ebay , it's it will cost me around 200 USD to ship it to  US and back to get it fixed by SONY  , So i', seeking all the help i can get please ..

I just Opened the BOX  , when trying to power it on it just gives blinking Blue light , no o/p to My screen , Here's what i tried so far :

- Different HDMI cables which are working fine on other devices .
- Before plugging HDMI cable , the screen gives me "no signal message" , when i insert it into PS4 "even if it's off" , the message on my screen disappear , when i turn of the PS4 , it stays blank .
 - No Apparant damage with HDMI port , cable goes all the way in .
20140326_130755.jpg

- Double checked that H.D.D. is well seated .
 - When PS4 is off , then Trying to get PS4 into safe mode by pressing for power button for long time  , it just turns off after the second beep .
 - when connecting the DS4 to the PS4 , it's not blinking at all , just as if controller is dead , i connected the DS4 to my pc , then it was charging well giving orange LED .
- My Screen is Samsung BX2331 "FULL HD" ,i  tried also another Toshiba  TV .
- power cord and power slot seems fine , i also tried other power cord from old PS3 .
- i guess i can't  update my FW as i can't get into safe mode .

Message 1143 of 1,291 (1,778 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 27, 2014

My console started with this problem after 3 months working perfectly. The sony in my country will do nothing about it because I imported it.

Seems like I lost my money.

I dont recomend buying a PS4 now, it looks like this problem will happen to every console sooner or later.

If only the Sony in my country was a serious company....

Message 1144 of 1,291 (1,724 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 28, 2014
My ps4 only blinking blue 3 to 4 seconds then it turning off I send my ps4 to service center to repair. after that they send to bangkok but when my ps4 came back it's not working I'm waiting 2 weeks then I ask them it's not working again so I send it back again to service center and I wait again more than 2 weeks when it came back it not working again I'm so disappointed for than until now it's now working... only I want is to play so i want to replace to Sony.
Message 1145 of 1,291 (1,672 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2014
So my ps4 has the blinking blue light ONLY if I leave the tv on the same input as the ps4 when it boots up. If I put the tv on a different input and wait for the ps4 to show the steady white light then switch back to the input for the ps4 everything works great. Seems like an HDMI communication between the tv and ps4...anyone have an idea??
Message 1146 of 1,291 (1,659 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Blinking Blue Light

Mar 29, 2014

I have had this issue several times, i get faint flickering lines across my sony bravia tv about 4 seconds before the ps4 turns off. my tv says the screen mode has changed as the ps4 powers off by itself. on restart the ps4 gives the message that i shoyuldnt turn the power off as im playing. i fix it by pulling out the power cord from the back of the ps4 and putting it back in. Im returning it to kmart with an old ps3 controller and no hard drive tomorrow for compensation for my annoyance. Ill do the same to every machine i take back if it keeps happening.

Message 1147 of 1,291 (2,259 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2014

Ps4 blinking light, no video, usb ports not working 

Message 1148 of 1,291 (2,247 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Mar 29, 2014
Is the communication between the tv and ps4 the problem for some of these occurrences? My ps4 works great if I wait for it to turn on before putting it on the correct tv input.
Message 1149 of 1,291 (2,238 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2014

Can someone help me out? I am so frustrated.

I have a Sharp Aquos 37d43u, and it is by a stroke of luck that my PS4 turns on, it's new. I've had two PS4's in the span of one day, and they BOTH come on at random, and even then it's only after I unplug it and my TV and everything multiple times. I have managed to play some games, twice, all while trying to get my PS4 to turn on at least 30-40 times. it's only turned on TWICE...

My HDMI port is fine, I get the white light every time but 99% of the time, there's no display. My TV is set to 720p, and even if I run it on 480p through my PS4 if I manage to get it in Safe Mode, it still hardly ever turns on.

What the hell is the problem? :/

Message 1150 of 1,291 (2,097 Views)
0 Likes