First Son
2 posts

Re: Troubleshooting for Flashing Blue Light- No Display

Nov 16, 2013
snipe263

did yours give the white light eventually when you first had issues? or did it always pulse blue until u started turning it/pressing ps button? mine pulses blue and never turns white.
Message 91 of 1,303 (5,787 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: PS4 PROBLEM(Blue light, HDMI): hongfujin yantai china september 2013

Nov 16, 2013
Yup. Me too. Same problem. Blue pulsating light won't even boot to safe mode. Manufactured Hongfujin Yantai China September 2013. Returning to Amazon. Totally bummed.
Message 92 of 1,303 (5,736 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Re: Ps4 with black screen and blue flashing light

Nov 16, 2013

Actually no, he didn't even use profanity. That's why they gave him their full names and ID #'s. My husband told they that "they were just doing their job and thie sistuation had nothing to do with them personally. They just need to an adequate solution to the problem. 5 weeks is not acceptable. PERIOD!!

Message 93 of 1,303 (5,776 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Troubleshooting for Flashing Blue Light- No Display

Nov 16, 2013

i have been able to get mine to come on ocasionaly by pullng out the power cable and putting it back in after it wont boot up. after a couple tries it boots up and lets me play. then after i turn it off and come back to it, it just pulses blue again. so i pull the power cable out and put it back in, then it ususly comes on!  

Message 94 of 1,303 (5,768 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: [INFO] Blinking Blue Light PS4 Issues

Nov 16, 2013
So I just went to my local Sony store. The guy said that they had 16 people waiting in front of their store this morning with broken ps4s. He said that the majority of them were from amazon. They said I can come get a replacement on Monday. Hope this helps
Message 95 of 1,303 (5,740 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

NO SAFE MODE? PLEASE HELP

Nov 16, 2013

I recieved my ps4 yesterday from best buy and within 3 minutes of me plugging it in it overheated and shut itself down.

1. the update had already been installed

2.  now my PS4 flashes blue with no video coming up.

it is not the HDMI cable because the PS4 had shown up on my tv before. Now it does not show any video, but turns on. I am unable to enter safe mode apparently because i have been trying for the last 2 hours. do i have a defective ps4 now, or what is the problem? any responses from the community would be helpful because i have been unable to reach any support from SONY itself. the phone lines are backed up and i was on hold for almost 2 hours, and the online chat is "busy" 

THANKS FOR ANY INPUT.

Message 96 of 1,303 (5,705 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6370 posts

Re: NO SAFE MODE? PLEASE HELP

Nov 16, 2013
You can try unplugging the power for a few then plug it back in. You can also slide the cover off the left side of the console and take the hard drive out and try to power it up. I had problems with my the day I took it home. After so long of trying all this it finally was able to power up into safe mode. I hate to tell you this, but it sounds like you have a defective unit like many of us. Even after you do get it back on it's probably going to continue to happen. Took me over two hours to get someone on the phone yesterday and I just got off the phone again with them. Only took me 48 minutes today. The chat is useless, I did that yesterday too and all the person did was kept telling me to check my cables, reinstall the updates etc. Kinda useless information. The guy on the phone didn't even ask me to do anything. I told him what was going on and he right away said they would send a box for the console to be shipped to them and fixed or replaced.
Message 97 of 1,303 (5,698 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Nov 16, 2013

THANKS, i guess i will just have to wait until best buy gets a new shipment in. ive been going at this for almost 4 hours now. im almost about to cut my losses and make a youtube video of me breaking it and running it over with my truck Smiley Happy im sure it'll **bleep** off a bunch of kids and maybe get a million views. who knows hahaha.  But this has been a sad sad two days. were you able to get yours up and running?

Message 98 of 1,303 (5,690 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 16, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elURebu73cI
ps4 turn itself off everytime!
got 15th NOV afternoon.
die 2 hours later
this is a gamer sucker of next gen.
been calling sony service all day and nobody answers the phone

Message 99 of 1,303 (5,659 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Re: Ps4 won't output to tv

Nov 16, 2013
Has nothing to do with the tv or it's firmware. Need to be sent to Sony for repair. Some consoles came with a metal piece inside the hdmi connected to ps4 defect.
Message 100 of 1,303 (3,236 Views)
0 Likes