First Son
6 posts

Re: May have found fix to PS4 cloud uploading issue

Jan 12, 2014

I updated the other thread about this (that's the one that I was initially involved in., but here's what I did.

I logged off my PS4 before I pressed the power button to put it in standby mode.  Doing this allowed my save files that I had recently updated to upload.

I didn't change any settings on my PS4, so when I pressed the PS button on my controller to wake my system, I was automatically logged back in.

There weren't any popups to notify me that my files had been uploaded, but when I went to the Notification screen and the Uploads tab, it did show me that my saves had been uploaded.

So no changes need to be made in the settings, just logging off.  Hopefully this can be fixed in a patch because clearly this isn't how we expect it to work, especially considering how it works with the PS3 and Vita.

Message 11 of 14 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Apr 1, 2014

really really Angry sony !!! I have been playing tomb raider definitive for ps4 for a couple months and like to play a little every few days and was at 56% completed. the other night during one of the auto saves whilst playing I got a message corrupted Data and have lost all my progress grrrrr. I spent a couple hours looking online to find out why my ps+ membership that I have had for last 3 years had not auto uploaded my save game data to your cloud  like it done on ps3 and I have done nothing wrong. I have all the right boxes ticked and am seriousily thinking about going back to ps3 cause I am major dissapointed that something as daft as this can happen in so called next gen Gaming.

Message 12 of 14 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Apr 5, 2014

That really must suck...haha pretty much makes the cloud useless if I have to worry about corrupt data.

Message 13 of 14 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

4 weeks ago
I'm experiencing the issue and I never had auto login enabled so that "fix" can't work for me
Message 14 of 14 (18 Views)
0 Likes