Treasure Hunter
6003 posts

Re: PS4 Useless

Aug 6, 2014

I used to feel the way you to, but once I found a great game aka FEZ to play on PS+, my whole opinion of this console is changing.  It'll happen to you to.  Once you fine that 'one' game you love, you'll change your mind.  I did and now I really enjoy my console for once.  

Message 11 of 82 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12576 posts

Aug 6, 2014

I was about to smash my PS4 for some fun some months ago when I was saying there are no games to play. To my luck sniper elite 3 came out and I didn't smash my PS4 office space style. I don't want to get a warning again so i'll put in this clean version of what I was going to do to my PS4 to put a smile on my face. The paper jam was a cs-747484-fd among other error codes I was getting all the time some months back but I have not had one pop up in some time now.

Message 12 of 82 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1461 posts

Aug 6, 2014

I'm very happy with my PS4.  I've enjoyed quite a few games so far and just tried out PS Now and have enjoyed that.  I use it for Netflix as well.  Great by me.  Excited for the games coming over the next 6 months as well.

Message 13 of 82 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Aug 6, 2014

dont feed the troll

thespiralmatrix's Gamercard
Message 14 of 82 (334 Views)
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Aug 6, 2014

Didn’t a thread like this get locked down earlier today?

Patience,folks.  The games will come.  Historically, the lack of big AAA titles and exclusives for a period of time has been common after previous gen console launches.

In the meantime, try a few of the indie games available.  Some of them are pretty damned good.  Or pick up a few old games that you’ve never played and try them out.  As far as the non gaming features go, well, they will come in time.  Personally, I don’t really care because I use my various consoles for gaming only.

Message 15 of 82 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7954 posts

Aug 6, 2014

EchoPhase wrote:

Sony can you give me a full refund for my PS4 and extra controller I bought?  I was under the assumption SONY still made a good all purpose console.  What I got was a brick - no good games available, can't even watch my movies on it the way I could with the PS3.  What I have is $500 worth of a paper weight.  

Mod Edit: Added labels. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

They won't...

But I got 20$...

Hey That Chris signature
Message 16 of 82 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Aug 6, 2014

I bought mine for the future of gaming. Right now, I think almost all gamers are going through a "dry spell" when it comes to gaming. There aren't many games that are out, but the future is looking good with ac unity and advanced warfare and gta 5. 

Yes, I sometimes ask variations of the same question. No need for a BS remark. If you don't like the question then leave.
Message 17 of 82 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1047 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2014

EchoPhase wrote:

Sony can you give me a full refund for my PS4 and extra controller I bought?  I was under the assumption SONY still made a good all purpose console.  What I got was a brick - no good games available, can't even watch my movies on it the way I could with the PS3.  What I have is $500 worth of a paper weight.  

Mod Edit: Added labels. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

J0008.png
Well, at least you picked the right avatar for your forum posts....

Message 18 of 82 (306 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
12576 posts

Aug 6, 2014

hamachi12 wrote:

I bought mine for the future of gaming. Right now, I think almost all gamers are going through a "dry spell" when it comes to gaming. There aren't many games that are out, but the future is looking good with ac unity and advanced warfare and gta 5. 

It not a "next gen" game but diablo 3 should be fun and some time put into that.

Message 19 of 82 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6003 posts

Aug 6, 2014

fostermacation wrote:

hamachi12 wrote:

It not a "next gen" game but diablo 3 should be fun and some time put into that.

Diabo III for the PS3 is great, but you thumb gets tired of hitting 'X' all the time to strike you enemies.  A rapid fire controller would be great for Diablo if Sony can make one.  

Message 20 of 82 (281 Views)
0 Likes