Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: PS4 Useless

Aug 6, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

Patience:  No longer a virtue, apparently.

Nope it has turned to Entitlement instead.

Panther, guess what..? 

I finally found a couple of great games I like on my PS4. 

Now I'll finally hush up for a while, TG ! 

Good it was only a matter of time. All launches are like this. Dry spell first year as dev leanr the hardware and write games. After that it seem s to keep on rolling game wise. People just need patience instead of I want it now. This is not aimed at you so but they make them selves like a whining kidd cause they dont get there way of wanting every game and every feature right now.

Message 31 of 82 (203 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6311 posts

Aug 6, 2014

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

The only thing I am disappointed in PS4 is the dumb indie games we keep etting every month for PS Plus.. I mean seriously enough is enough I want triple a games that PS3 gets.. What a jip..

Games dont have to be AAA to be good, and your idea of what makes a good game and the views of others may be different.  I don't like shooters, but I do like RPG's and Puzzles.  Sooner or later something will come along that you like and you'll be good.  It took me months to find a couple of games I like on the PS4, and even though they're Indies, I can live with that for now.  

Message 32 of 82 (202 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6311 posts

Aug 6, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

Panther, guess what..? 

Good it was only a matter of time. All launches are like this. Dry spell first year as dev leanr the hardware and write games. After that it seem s to keep on rolling game wise. People just need patience instead of I want it now. This is not aimed at you so but they make them selves like a whining kidd cause they dont get there way of wanting every game and every feature right now.

Sooner of later something had to give, and it finally did.  FEZ ixn't that long of a game, but it'll take me a while to figure it all out.  As long as I have something to keep my mind busy in a game, it's a good game to me.  Fez does that.  

Message 33 of 82 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

The only thing I am disappointed in PS4 is the dumb indie games we keep etting every month for PS Plus.. I mean seriously enough is enough I want triple a games that PS3 gets.. What a jip..

Games dont have to be AAA to be good, and your idea of what makes a good game and the views of others may be different.  I don't like shooters, but I do like RPG's and Puzzles.  Sooner or later something will come along that you like and you'll be good.  It took me months to find a couple of games I like on the PS4, and even though they're Indies, I can live with that for now.  

I play a little of everything accept sports and racers unless its something different. So Infamouse Secon Son was good, Killzone Shadow fall was god, Wolfenstein was good, Watch dog was good and many others. I have no complaint game ways. Ill try anything ounce and I try to keep an open mind. We fought about that game cause of you asked some one else. Id rather try it and give an honest opinion and not say ohhh it sux just cause its a hard or challenging game.

Message 34 of 82 (197 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Aug 6, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

Panther, guess what..? 

Sooner of later something had to give, and it finally did.  FEZ ixn't that long of a game, but it'll take me a while to figure it all out.  As long as I have something to keep my mind busy in a game, it's a good game to me.  Fez does that.  

Fez is fun. I think theres a  ton f hidden stuff in it too.

Message 35 of 82 (195 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6311 posts

Aug 6, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

I play a little of everything accept sports and racers ubkess its something different. So Infamouse Secon Son was good, Killzone Shadow fall was god, Wolfenstein was good, Watch dog was good and many others. I have no complaint game ways. Ill try anything ounce and I try to keep an open mind. We fought about that game cause of you asked some one else. Id rather try it and give an honest opinion and not say ohhh it sux just cause its a hard or challenging game.

Well. now I'm finally chilled with the PS4 - finally!  Would I like to see FF Type O ..?  Sure!  Or a remake of FF7..?  Absolutely!  But I'm good for now.  We'll never see a FF7 Remake, but there's hope for Type O!  And FH 2.5 is on the way.  Its good.  

Message 36 of 82 (193 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6311 posts

Aug 6, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

Panther, guess what..? 

Fez is fun. I think theres a  ton f hidden stuff in it too.

lol yea!  And finding it is the challenge.  

Message 37 of 82 (191 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Aug 6, 2014
Build a bridge & get over it!! U obviously took the time 2 come on a forum 2 vend Ur frustration... U get what U pay 4, in this life!!
~Tacco24
Message 38 of 82 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Aug 6, 2014

Wow, Shadoe and Panther actually getting along.

Is the world ending? Is this real life? 

Message 39 of 82 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12970 posts

Aug 7, 2014

The PS4 is like a crap car you buy. Yes the PS4 plays games just like a crap car will get you from point A to point B. The crap car you can put in new speakers just like with the PS4 you can put in a new better memory drive into it. With a crap car you can put new tires on it just like with the PS4 I have thumb grips on it so the the controller thumb sticks dont rip and peel.  The DS4 has a crap battery in it so I had to buy a second controller and charge station for the PS4 controller just like with a crap car in buying a new paint job with it.

Now that the crap is behind me for the PS4 now my hope is I get some games soon to play on my system.

Message 40 of 82 (166 Views)
0 Likes