Treasure Hunter
6167 posts

Re: PS4 Useless

Aug 7, 2014

uh--oh wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

@uh-oh 

It's time to give it a rest bud.  Just let it go and take it day by day with our new cnsole.  There comes a time when we have to just learn to accept things as they are, but also know that all of this is temporary with the PS4.  In time we will have the features we want, and the games - in time!  For now, just play the thing for games and forget about the rest of it.  Sony will update the console as they see fit, and none of our ranting is going to change their time line.  Until then, either unplug it and wait for better days, or simply enjoy it for what it has to offer now.  That's all any of us can do at this point.  

Sorry you don't understand. I will leave my reply for your post as follows. Does the word sheep come to mind?

Hey buddy, I DO understand.  I want a great RPG, but right now there isn't any.  That doesn't mean there is no hope for one because there's two Square Enix RPG's right now in the works for the PS4.   As for being a sheep..?  No!  Its Serenity actually.  Look it up and you'll see what I'm saying here.  

Message 51 of 82 (223 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Aug 7, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

@uh-oh 

It's time to give it a rest bud.  Just let it go and take it day by day with our new cnsole.  There comes a time when we have to just learn to accept things as they are, but also know that all of this is temporary with the PS4.  In time we will have the features we want, and the games - in time!  For now, just play the thing for games and forget about the rest of it.  Sony will update the console as they see fit, and none of our ranting is going to change their time line.  Until then, either unplug it and wait for better days, or simply enjoy it for what it has to offer now.  That's all any of us can do at this point.  

Sorry you don't understand. I will leave my reply for your post as follows. Does the word sheep come to mind?

Hey buddy, I DO understand.  I want a great RPG, but right now there isn't any.  That doesn't mean there is no hope for one because there's two Square Enix RPG's right now in the works for the PS4.   As for being a sheep..?  No!  Its Serenity actually.  Look it up and you'll see what I'm saying here.  

Bet you didn't know the ps4 can cure cancer and eliminate global warming and can be used as an alternative fuel source that has infinite life. Sony could state all of this about their console but where is the proof? Just like where is the proof for this console being for the gamer when it lacks so much almost a year since release?

Guess what Im saying is anyone can say anything but there has to be something to substantiate sonys claim...which as of right now there is none!!!!

Message 52 of 82 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12642 posts

Aug 7, 2014

uh--oh wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

@uh-oh 

Bet you didn't know the ps4 can cure cancer and eliminate global warming and can be used as an alternative fuel source that has infinite life. Sony could state all of this about their console but where is the proof? Just like where is the proof for this console being for the gamer when it lacks so much almost a year since release?

Guess what Im saying is anyone can say anything but there has to be something to substantiate sonys claim...which as of right now there is none!!!!

The best thing going for the PS4 is this advertisement for it. So much money and time must have been put into this.

y

1 month down the road? How about 2 months no that would be crazy 5 months? No that is too soon so must be 1 year down the road that Greatness Awaits for the PS4 and here I wait for the greatness to hit me. So far I've been waiting for it to hit me while pissing in the wind waiting for it to hit. Sony claim on this was spot on.

Message 53 of 82 (199 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37272 posts

Aug 7, 2014

theres no great games for the ps4 i agree on that one i havent logged on in a long time

Message 54 of 82 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Aug 7, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

theres no great games for the ps4 i agree on that one i havent logged on in a long time

AC4

battlefield

infamous

killzone (I thought singleplayer was good, multiplaer, meh)

Resogun

Outlast

Don't starve (Can be addicting)

Watch dogs

Apparently, wolfienstien

nba 2k14

The last of us

Shall I name more?

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 55 of 82 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Aug 7, 2014
Someone didn't do their homework.

This happens on EVERY new console launch. In the first year, games are slow to release, year 2 more games are released, and then year 3 is when the floodgates open. So this is NOTHING NEW.
Furiously Chaosing
Message 56 of 82 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Aug 7, 2014
Either way.... The PS4's current game lineup is pretty long as is already....
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
Furiously Chaosing
Message 57 of 82 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12642 posts

Aug 7, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:
Someone didn't do their homework.

This happens on EVERY new console launch. In the first year, games are slow to release, year 2 more games are released, and then year 3 is when the floodgates open. So this is NOTHING NEW.

I remember back on the 360 how slow that was to get games out for it. PS4 was pushing the "next gen greatness awaits" so I thought this gen was going to be different. I was so sure I gave my PS3 to some poor kid down the street who only had a n-64 with 1 game with it to play and then I bought myself a PS4 and my cousin a PS4. Dang I wish I didn't give away my PS3. Next dang my cousin dosn't play the PS4 as there are no games he wants to play nor likes. It does put tears in my eye when I go to his place and I can take my finger and wipe it along his PS4 and I can see the line I made from the pile of dust on his system.

I'm a sucker for falling for Sony claims of this great "next gen machine".

Message 58 of 82 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Aug 7, 2014
Ignore Op and Uh-oh. They are one in the same.

Doesn't even own a PS4, not even a Ps3. He/she/it is still upset about their ylod ps3 that happened years ago and Sony shutting down Mag and socom servers but didn't even have a console when they were shut down.

Incessantly behaves like a 12 year old, but professes they are an adult, yet expresses very childish attitude and has no concept of patience or common sense or logical thought.

Nothing to see here... Move along.

/THREAD
Furiously Chaosing
Message 59 of 82 (168 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1253 posts

Aug 7, 2014

Nice troll, 2 posts? Hahahahaha, go back to microshat

Message 60 of 82 (256 Views)
0 Likes