Ghost of Sparta
12642 posts

Re: PS4 Useless

Aug 7, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

well. console just came out. you can't expect good games for it in the first year. 2015 has a lot of games. and if you sell it now. you will eventually buy it again. but am no fool. sony aren't going bankrupt if you sell your system. we know you won't sell it so quit this tactic kid.

True we only have like 2-5months and wow games are on the way and like you said I would have to buy a PS4 again if I sold/smashed mine so I could play the games on the way. As it sits PS4 has better games to think I was going to save up for a Xbox one so I could game in an offline mode but I suck at saving money so I will just stick with my work in progress PS4 system.

Message 61 of 82 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Aug 7, 2014

Well let me look at my games here

Knack

Killzone Shadowfall

Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Need for Speed Rivals

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Lego Marvel SuperHeroesInfamous Second Son

Murdered Soul Suspect

Watch Dogs

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Wolfenstein The New Order

Transformer Rise of the Dark Spark

Thief

The Last Of Us Remastered

Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn

and I didn't even buy Call of Duty or Battlefield 4 but i've been thinking about it. You should look at this as i do now is your chance to play all those games youd otherwise never buy! Plus I think I hit like every genre almost so there is games whats missing Grand Theft Auto? thats coming out soon too!

"All men are created equally!" ya but umm then they do stuff or something
Message 62 of 82 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 7, 2014

i don't think the new PS4 is useless, although i never gaveaway my old PS3.

Watch Dogs Glitch | Grand Theft Auto IV Glitch

Message 63 of 82 (83 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37254 posts

Aug 7, 2014

ps3 had way better games on release...

on ps4 they are already releasing games from 1994 instead of dishing out new stuff

Message 64 of 82 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Aug 7, 2014

It kinda looks the same to me if not like the exact same LOL Look at how little things have changed! Like half the titles are the same! Although they do have 4 PS exclusives and the PS4 only had 2 - Knack and Killzone Shadowfall - now we got up to 4 with Infamous Second Son and The Last of Us Remastered. So I guess since games are more expensvie to make and take longer make we're seeing the negative impact of that.

Call of Duty 3Activision
Genji: Days of the BladeSony Computer Entertainment
Madden NFL 07EA Sports
Marvel: Ultimate AllianceActivision
Mobile Suit Gundam: CrossfireNamco Bandai
NBA 07Sony Computer Entertainment
NBA 2K72K Sports
Need for Speed: CarbonElectronic Arts
NHL 2K72K Sports
Resistance: Fall of ManSony Computer Entertainment
Ridge Racer 7Namco Bandai
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07EA Sports
Tony Hawk's Project 8Activision

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

"All men are created equally!" ya but umm then they do stuff or something
Message 65 of 82 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3920 posts

Aug 7, 2014

All I see is a useless post. Yours and myown.

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 66 of 82 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2014

oSyphiliSo wrote:

I'll gladly take it off your hands for $300.00, CASH!

Just sold my PS4 on ebay today for 324.99. Reason

no good games.

Poor performance. Games mostly running less then Avg 40-30-50 frames. Not even a year in a PS4 is struggling.

Paying to play online

Lacking sales for games

PS-Now= more proof of Sony's disconnection of the gamers. Like most companies they disregard truths for money. Sony said they would never charge for online gaming, but they proved to be liars. Sony also covered up no used games allowed.

Message 67 of 82 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2014

Inf7cted wrote:

no good games.

Poor performance. Games mostly running less then Avg 40-30-50 frames. Not even a year in a PS4 is struggling.

Paying to play online

Lacking sales for games

PS-Now= more proof of Sony's disconnection of the gamers. Like most companies they disregard truths for money. Sony said they would never charge for online gaming, but they proved to be liars. Sony also covered up no used games allowed.

I can't help but laugh every single time you post. You're such a deluded mustard race gamer, it's hilarious. 

Hombre, you're among other PC gamers here. Myself being one of them. But you should just go to /v/ and stay there. There's no point in sticking on a PS gaming forum to literally only talk **bleep** about PS.

Message 68 of 82 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Aug 7, 2014

In all honesty all of the community members deserves what happens to them. Simply because you allow for companies and developers alike to take the best thing from you as gamers. IN return you get high priced garbage. Seems thats worth the trade around here? Not sure why but this is the same scenario thats taken place for a long time now.

The members never hold anyone accountable but their fellow gamers. As for the rest just look at the post and flame wars. Each person makes excuses for this and that. Excusing the companies for putting out junk that is either half of what games size used to be or its buggy so bad that the game freezes your console. Community members always stating be patient it will get better. But one question comes to mind?

What if it never gets better? Over ten years of first person games in which game content has been lost for graphics. Loss of actual genre's. Now a company who stands for gamers but has no games? So what excuse now? This isn't a one year thing, this is a movement that seems to have covered your eyes? Blind sheep is whats left.

Your options are limited, either stand up together and voice outloud to make a difference or be quiet and keep taking what these companies doing? I would say if its the latter ask for a kiss first!!!!!

Message 69 of 82 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6150 posts

Aug 7, 2014

uh--oh wrote:

In all honesty all of the community members deserves what happens to them. Simply because you allow for companies and developers alike to take the best thing from you as gamers. IN return you get high priced garbage. Seems thats worth the trade around here? Not sure why but this is the same scenario thats taken place for a long time now.

The members never hold anyone accountable but their fellow gamers. As for the rest just look at the post and flame wars. Each person makes excuses for this and that. Excusing the companies for putting out junk that is either half of what games size used to be or its buggy so bad that the game freezes your console. Community members always stating be patient it will get better. But one question comes to mind?

What if it never gets better? Over ten years of first person games in which game content has been lost for graphics. Loss of actual genre's. Now a company who stands for gamers but has no games? So what excuse now? This isn't a one year thing, this is a movement that seems to have covered your eyes? Blind sheep is whats left.

Your options are limited, either stand up together and voice outloud to make a difference or be quiet and keep taking what these companies doing? I would say if its the latter ask for a kiss first!!!!!

You don't even own a PS4, do you? 

Message 70 of 82 (116 Views)
0 Likes