Highlighted
Apr 29 2014
By: The-Nined-Fox First Son 4 posts

Twitch

3 replies 226 views Edited Apr 29, 2014

Hello To Whom it may concern,

I usually do twitch show every monday, wednesday, and friday and when I go to check how well I am doing on twitch as comparded to the other streamers I can see myself along with everyone else usually on the live from playstation app. Yet as of recent whenever I stream I am not making the live from playstation app even though I have sufficent amount of viewers to be on there. My friends list can see me but not everyone on ps4 with live from plasystation. So I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and could help me out and tell me how to fix this so I may grow my channel.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (226 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7089 posts

Re: Twitch

Apr 29, 2014

My guess is that it has to do with your privacy settings. If you have it set so only friends can contact you, maybe only friends can watch you as well.

Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 30, 2014

Did and still not making it.

Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2014

I've actually had this issue as a viewer.  I would see through my friend's activites that he was streaming, but when I went to his channel, it would say "This broadcast has been stopped".  I later tried to look up his channel on the search engine and the list of other channels through "Live with Playstation" and he would not show up on either of them.  He later got in a Party Chat with me and a friend and the friend gave an idea for him to change his video quality from Best HD to Best Quality.  After he changed the video quality, I was able to search and view his stream through the "Live with Playstation" app and was able to view his stream through his activites too.  Try this fix and see if this works out for you.  I've already called support and had them look at this "Best HD Quality" bug themselves to see if they can possibly recreate this issue and have it fixed with the next patch that comes out.

Message 4 of 4 (155 Views)
0 Likes