Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Re: When is ps4 error ce-34878-0 FINALLY going to be fixed?

Mar 15, 2014

We need more responses on this thread to bring even more attention to this so that hopefully Sony stops resting on it's laurels and fixes this finally.

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
Vita 2000 (Slim) Black Borderlands 2 bundle
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6bsOtsK8T5BA1zTZ1458g
Owner of LiquidEvilGaming Youtube channel
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 11 of 202 (4,367 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 16, 2014

right now im seriously **bleep** off, i bought 400$ worth of goddamned hardware to play some **bleep** games and then after a few months in swoops CE-34878-0 to **bleep** up everything. And then two months ago sony says (highpitched **bleep** voice) "DONT WORRY GUYS THE CE WHATEVER WILL BE FIXED SOON WERE WORKIN ON A SALUTATION, I MEAN SOLUTION, ITLL BE GONE IN NOT THYME" meanwhile at sony bugfix HQ their spinning around in office chairs and slapping eachother across the nose with their **bleep**. I mean COME THE **bleep** ON what the hell else are we supposed to assume theve been doing for the past two months when we know the rough cause of the bug, oh yeah that right they came up with a useless **bleep** fix that involves deleting all your data and reformating the system only for CE-34878-0 to appear again five minutes later..... kiss the darkest parts of my white **bleep** sony, or i dont know GET OFF YOUR **bleep** AND FIX IT.

Message 12 of 202 (4,358 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Mar 16, 2014

Feel for you i do...two consoles later two re intitializes later...still same issue non stop

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 13 of 202 (4,328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
663 posts

Mar 16, 2014

Yesterday night before shutting down my system the error appeared while on the xmb, **bleep**! Not to mention on games like Warframe that is at this point unplayable because of the error, DC U and others that are affected on my console. It is getting fustrating so I'm eager for a fix soon!

PSN ID: JuJuRMJ
Lets get a game going!
Message 14 of 202 (4,325 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Mar 17, 2014
I hear you.. I'm a Huge self admitted Sony fanboy but a console that's not usable might be the only way Sony could push me into the hands of Microsoft... And really that would be my LAST resort as I am so not a fan of the Xbox brand... But if this isn't fixed soon (it's already far past reasonably soon) what are my other options?
PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 15 of 202 (4,312 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 17, 2014

Guys, here's the 130 page forum dedicated to this pain in the **bleep** error ; http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/ce-34878-0-Error/td-p/20287161/page/132

It'll be cooler if we post in one forum, so sony takes a little more notic and gives a **bleep**. 

Message 16 of 202 (4,303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 17, 2014

I found that thread when doing the research for this error.  Does the EU have a separate support team and would that make a difference?  I'd like to see both threads grow, but that shouldn't make a bit of difference.  Sony should care whenever any single PS4 goes down. They shouldn't have to wait until the "numbers" justify it. 

When is Sony and other companies going to think past the short term?  What they forget is that a bad customer experience can be very costly in the long term.  They also forget that a customer is MUCH more likely to pass on a bad experience to their friends and familiy.  The thing that irritates me the most, was that the entire Sony business model was built on pricing it lower than Xbox and selling more digital downloads and exclusives over their PSN.  SO TELL ME, why didn't Sony rollout a new PSN and build better quality testing for this platform?   ESPECIALLY, given all the known problems that people had with the PSN.  One broken PS4 means one less customer buying software and getting more and more fed up with the continued problems.  Most of the game I buy will now be digital and on my PC. If the few Sony exclusives that I do play continue to be plagued by errors that are largely ignored......I will wash my hands of Sony for good.

Really makes me wonder if these guys even use their own products and networks or if they solicit any feedback from people outisde their firewall when testing this crud......probably not.  Like how about selecting some work from home gamers to test their upgrades and PSN before rolling them out for everyone?

Message 17 of 202 (4,281 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Mar 18, 2014

I believe the US and EU teams are different though it can;'t hurt posting in both for sure.

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 18 of 202 (4,220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Mar 20, 2014

Still hoping Sony decides to give a crap about it's customers.

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 19 of 202 (4,162 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Mar 21, 2014

Yep, I'm hoping that Sony finally gets a clue.  I can't believe they are being so silent on what I consider a MAJOR flaw in their console.  And based on my research this issue is impacting more games and more consoles as the months go on.  They aren't doing themselves any favors by dragging their feet, as those people waiting to jumping on 4th gen will do their research and see this issue.  They will go with Xbox or do like i did and build a PC.  I also heard that google was looking to join the video game market and might offer up a console, in addition to Nvidia's offering. 

WAKE UP SONY.....I play nearly every day and classify myself as a heavy gamer, yet I've got a PS4 that is now sitting on my floor....unplugged!!  Don't fret...I'll turn it on once in a while to see if it will actually plays the games I bought....silly me!!

Message 20 of 202 (4,136 Views)
0 Likes