Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Jan 29, 2013

So Im starting to get a little more familiar with Dust. Thanks to the great group of guys we have over at BHD.  I wasn't feeling this game at all in early beta and I still have issues with it. But special thanks to our officers for making the learning of the game just a little bit easier!

Message 11 of 116 (565 Views)
Reply
First Son
Registered: 12/05/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Jan 30, 2013
Yo I'm down to join and I can also help train the newcomers and help people with the shop and everything. PSN: GTAgangsta101. Dust: Tyler v3
Message 12 of 116 (534 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49220 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 1, 2013

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Nah we don't kick due to inactivity. At least until I hit the player cap. Which in dust is 2300 people. So we are good for a while :smileyhappy:

Yup thats part of the clan ethos and culture.  Game when you can on your own terms and respect your fellow clanmates. :smileyhappy:

Message 13 of 116 (518 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49220 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 1, 2013

GTAgangsta101 wrote:
Yo I'm down to join and I can also help train the newcomers and help people with the shop and everything. PSN: GTAgangsta101. Dust: Tyler v3

hit us up in-game with an application....pop my name in so we know who you talked to!

Message 14 of 116 (517 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49220 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 2, 2013

We only need a few more to break 100 clanmates in dust!  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 116 (514 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/12/2012
Offline
1342 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 2, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Nah we don't kick due to inactivity. At least until I hit the player cap. Which in dust is 2300 people. So we are good for a while :smileyhappy:

Yup thats part of the clan ethos and culture.  Game when you can on your own terms and respect your fellow clanmates. :smileyhappy:


Cool, good philosophy :smileyhappy:

One other ques. Is it essential to have a mic if one hopes to join a corporation? I know having a headset would definitely help coordinate things much more smoothly (especially in a game like this where squad organization can be key)... but for a casual gamer who does not MP that much, it may not be something they want to invest in.

 

Thx for the input!


Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 16 of 116 (512 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49220 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 2, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Nah we don't kick due to inactivity. At least until I hit the player cap. Which in dust is 2300 people. So we are good for a while :smileyhappy:

Yup thats part of the clan ethos and culture.  Game when you can on your own terms and respect your fellow clanmates. :smileyhappy:


Cool, good philosophy :smileyhappy:

One other ques. Is it essential to have a mic if one hopes to join a corporation? I know having a headset would definitely help coordinate things much more smoothly (especially in a game like this where squad organization can be key)... but for a casual gamer who does not MP that much, it may not be something they want to invest in.

 

Thx for the input!


We have many clanmates without headsets but having a headset is very helpful for playing dust online in my opinion.   I might not be the best player KDR stat wise but I'm always communicating where enemies are helping those in my squad avoid dying and get easier kills.

Plus its fun to talk to each other :smileywink:

 

A lot of corps will say "must have a mic" but there are some, like us, who aren't as stuck on having a headset.   Now if it was a "clan battle" then yes a headset is a must but for every day fun gaming it doesn't matter.

Message 17 of 116 (507 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/12/2012
Offline
1342 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 3, 2013

Nice, good to know. Will definitely consider joining :smileyhappy:


Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 18 of 116 (504 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
57 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 3, 2013

 

Hello! I have played a bit since E3 last year but haven't got into this game yet. It's a bit complicated so as I'd like to learn to play this game I am looking for a corporation/clan/league to play with + some guidance for me how to deal with Dust 514.

 

I just terminated one player slot (10 hours to complete aaaa) because I want to make a new character with right settings from the start.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 19 of 116 (496 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/09/2006
Online
5738 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 3, 2013
We can help you with that. Based on what you what your character to be (best to plan that before you even create your character)

Such as choosing which drop suit you want to main in as well as what weapons you want to use.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 20 of 116 (491 Views)
Reply