Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7441 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Jan 29, 2013

So Im starting to get a little more familiar with Dust. Thanks to the great group of guys we have over at BHD.  I wasn't feeling this game at all in early beta and I still have issues with it. But special thanks to our officers for making the learning of the game just a little bit easier!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 116 (546 Views)
Reply
First Son
Registered: 12/05/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Jan 30, 2013
Yo I'm down to join and I can also help train the newcomers and help people with the shop and everything. PSN: GTAgangsta101. Dust: Tyler v3
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 116 (515 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46866 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 1, 2013

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Nah we don't kick due to inactivity. At least until I hit the player cap. Which in dust is 2300 people. So we are good for a while :smileyhappy:

Yup thats part of the clan ethos and culture.  Game when you can on your own terms and respect your fellow clanmates. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 116 (499 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46866 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 1, 2013

GTAgangsta101 wrote:
Yo I'm down to join and I can also help train the newcomers and help people with the shop and everything. PSN: GTAgangsta101. Dust: Tyler v3

hit us up in-game with an application....pop my name in so we know who you talked to!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 116 (498 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46866 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 2, 2013

We only need a few more to break 100 clanmates in dust!  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 116 (495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/12/2012
Offline
1314 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 2, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Nah we don't kick due to inactivity. At least until I hit the player cap. Which in dust is 2300 people. So we are good for a while :smileyhappy:

Yup thats part of the clan ethos and culture.  Game when you can on your own terms and respect your fellow clanmates. :smileyhappy:


Cool, good philosophy :smileyhappy:

One other ques. Is it essential to have a mic if one hopes to join a corporation? I know having a headset would definitely help coordinate things much more smoothly (especially in a game like this where squad organization can be key)... but for a casual gamer who does not MP that much, it may not be something they want to invest in.

 

Thx for the input!


Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 116 (493 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46866 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 2, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Nah we don't kick due to inactivity. At least until I hit the player cap. Which in dust is 2300 people. So we are good for a while :smileyhappy:

Yup thats part of the clan ethos and culture.  Game when you can on your own terms and respect your fellow clanmates. :smileyhappy:


Cool, good philosophy :smileyhappy:

One other ques. Is it essential to have a mic if one hopes to join a corporation? I know having a headset would definitely help coordinate things much more smoothly (especially in a game like this where squad organization can be key)... but for a casual gamer who does not MP that much, it may not be something they want to invest in.

 

Thx for the input!


We have many clanmates without headsets but having a headset is very helpful for playing dust online in my opinion.   I might not be the best player KDR stat wise but I'm always communicating where enemies are helping those in my squad avoid dying and get easier kills.

Plus its fun to talk to each other :smileywink:

 

A lot of corps will say "must have a mic" but there are some, like us, who aren't as stuck on having a headset.   Now if it was a "clan battle" then yes a headset is a must but for every day fun gaming it doesn't matter.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 116 (488 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/12/2012
Offline
1314 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 3, 2013

Nice, good to know. Will definitely consider joining :smileyhappy:


Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 116 (485 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
57 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 3, 2013

 

Hello! I have played a bit since E3 last year but haven't got into this game yet. It's a bit complicated so as I'd like to learn to play this game I am looking for a corporation/clan/league to play with + some guidance for me how to deal with Dust 514.

 

I just terminated one player slot (10 hours to complete aaaa) because I want to make a new character with right settings from the start.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 116 (477 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/09/2006
Online
5353 posts
 

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 3, 2013
We can help you with that. Based on what you what your character to be (best to plan that before you even create your character)

Such as choosing which drop suit you want to main in as well as what weapons you want to use.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 116 (472 Views)
Reply