PlayStation MVP
46566 posts

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further!

Feb 8, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Hey stash I know this may look biased.... but check out BHD.  We have super helpful leadership personnell. As a matter of fact Pilgrim is going to help me do this weekend exactly what you are talking about. Helping me build a new character. Look us up.

"Stash"?  The hell is "Stash"?

So I just do the basics of my character (affiliation with whatever nation, class) and then wait on BHD to walk me through the skill allocation?

You can set up any affiliation nation all that, it wont impact your ability to play with others or join specific corporations.

And yes if you use the in game application process to join up with Better Hide r Die one of us will surely help you after you get into a squad with us.  You will see squad invites by hitting select, opening the chat, then going to notifications at the top of the menu to the left of the chat.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 116 (459 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 9, 2013

i like the encoragement, ill be sure to give you a shout when im on 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 116 (457 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46566 posts

Feb 18, 2013

SotonKIDD wrote:

i like the encoragement, ill be sure to give you a shout when im on 

We will be looking for you! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 116 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further! Better Hide R Die Corp recruiting!

Feb 22, 2013
Whoo hoo! Never knew there was a dust forum now! I live under a rock!!! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 116 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
565 posts

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further! Better Hide R Die Corp recruiting!

Feb 23, 2013
I think ive spent 30.00 in dust so far.sweet game. Would be amazing if the maps were random generated... Scenery change
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 116 (428 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Feb 23, 2013
How about using the default spawn and popping into a ton of chickenpox! I can handle being spawn camped at a reanimation unit, but default spawn should help not hurt lol!
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 116 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7422 posts

Feb 24, 2013

waablammmo wrote:
How about using the default spawn and popping into a ton of chickenpox! I can handle being spawn camped at a reanimation unit, but default spawn should help not hurt lol!

For the love of Mike the spawning in this game is busted. B U S T E D.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 116 (414 Views)
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Feb 25, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

waablammmo wrote:

For the love of Mike the spawning in this game is busted. B U S T E D.

Was looking through the official forums and it seems that's to be addressed in an upcoming patch/update.  People have been complaining about it especially in Ambush.  It really lives up to that name.  It's great spawning surrounded by 5-6 enemies or getting mowed down by an HMG before your HUD even comes up :smileyindifferent:

I'm really surprised at how horrible the spawning is in this game.  Even a few seconds of invulnerability to get your bearings would be nice (so you can atleast identify an attacker that's waiting so they don't always get the jump on you right out of a spawn).

Didn't see anything but is there any word on 'Squad Spawns'?  Would be nice to spawn in on a squadmate who's near an objective instead of directly on it where the enemy is.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 116 (409 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46566 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Slash you can equip uplinks into your loadout which act as placeable spawn points in the game for your team!

Problem is that after 2 or 3 minutes the enemy team is usually camping it for easy kills. 

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 116 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Nice to have 2 out at a time, it's hard for them to camp both at once
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 116 (372 Views)
0 Likes