Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further! Better Hide R Die Corp recruiting!

Mar 3, 2013
Thanks!
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 41 of 116 (465 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: New To The Beta, Need Help? Look no Further! Better Hide R Die Corp recruiting!

Mar 5, 2013

waablammmo wrote:
Whoo hoo! Never knew there was a dust forum now! I live under a rock!!! :smileyvery-happy:

blammo!     I may have asked for this back when we were on jive still..... lol :smileytongue:

Message 42 of 116 (457 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Mar 5, 2013

BCBUDZ wrote:
I think ive spent 30.00 in dust so far.sweet game. Would be amazing if the maps were random generated... Scenery change

Definately more of  a thinking gamer's game for sure.

Message 43 of 116 (457 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Mar 5, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

waablammmo wrote:
How about using the default spawn and popping into a ton of chickenpox! I can handle being spawn camped at a reanimation unit, but default spawn should help not hurt lol!

For the love of Mike the spawning in this game is busted. B U S T E D.

Was looking through the official forums and it seems that's to be addressed in an upcoming patch/update.  People have been complaining about it especially in Ambush.  It really lives up to that name.  It's great spawning surrounded by 5-6 enemies or getting mowed down by an HMG before your HUD even comes up :smileyindifferent:

I'm really surprised at how horrible the spawning is in this game.  Even a few seconds of invulnerability to get your bearings would be nice (so you can atleast identify an attacker that's waiting so they don't always get the jump on you right out of a spawn).

Didn't see anything but is there any word on 'Squad Spawns'?  Would be nice to spawn in on a squadmate who's near an objective instead of directly on it where the enemy is.

The new spawning system is WAY better.

The only time I get shot instantly now is when I use the uplinks.        I think I'll play dust tonight :smileyvery-happy:

Message 44 of 116 (457 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41067 posts

Mar 5, 2013
I've been thinking of starting to play again as I have heard the spawns for Ambush have improved (no spawning surrounded by the enemy). Heard it's quite more enjoyable now so I'll probably check out the game again this week.

Message 45 of 116 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Mar 6, 2013
It still happens but waaaaaaay less, spawning is awesome now, just be careful of getting spawn camped at drop uplinks xD
Message 46 of 116 (448 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41067 posts

Mar 6, 2013

waablammmo wrote:
It still happens but waaaaaaay less, spawning is awesome now, just be careful of getting spawn camped at drop uplinks xD

Gonna probably play later tonight.  Will make sure to avoid drop uplinks :smileyvery-happy:  Will see if I can adjust to the game, given another chance.

Message 47 of 116 (446 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Message 48 of 116 (387 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41067 posts

Mar 25, 2013
What was up with the first match? Bare as hell and didn't really change. There was really no one there and it was 1 on 3 at one point with 2 of us getting gunned down :smileyindifferent::smileyvery-happy:

Message 49 of 116 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Mar 28, 2013
My proto swarm launcher with 4 complex damage mods will be ready SoOn...
Message 50 of 116 (355 Views)