Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: BHD: Better Hide Or Die, recruiting for Dust514

Jul 29, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Two weeks is too long without a post here

Hi all

I had DL guys upset I was on their team last night......"There is BHD, no first place for me"   ROFLMAO!  :smileyhappy:

Message 111 of 116 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Aug 7, 2013

:smileyhappy:  Hello and Bump back!

Yes, Phoenix, two weeks is too long.  But no, I'm not ready to sign up yet (though I've got my eye on BHD first and most :smileywink:). 

But you and Plymco let me know when you plan your next try at Planetary Conquest.  I'd love an invite, and want to join in as  Ringer, to help even the playing field against those Ringers who want to work for the Red Dots.  It's the Gallente sense of democratic fairness in me. 

My DS and it's pilot are in the third and final stage of flight training, so ferrying a squad back and forth in PC should be a piece of cake.  Right?

288px-Gallente-flag.jpg

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Message 112 of 116 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I'll let you know for sure.

We are now freelance and no longer tied to an alliance so its very likely you will be taken up on this offer :smileywink:.

Message 113 of 116 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I'll let you know for sure.

We are now freelance and no longer tied to an alliance so its very likely you will be taken up on this offer :smileywink:.

.....Corporations rise, territories juggled, alliances dissolved... Aaahh, the intrugues and maneuverings of EVE Online are alive and well in Dust 514.  :smileywink::smileywink::smileylol:

I'm ready when you are, BHD.  I've even got pilot terminology for your mercs to remember:

"Stripping In" means this is going to be a deliberately fast angry trip---don't be scared--we won't crash.

"Land you In"  means I will land you right on the fight-area, but "Doing a Halo"  means I'm not landing at the target--you're going to drop in from above using your X-inertia dampener.

"Danger-Close"  means there's some MEAN red dots about to bump into your squad.

"DS is leaving!"  means I'm dusting off and good-luck to you guys on the ground.

"Bail Bail Bail!"  means I'm throwing you out of my burning dropship before you get killed with me.:smileysurprised:

untitled.JPG

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

Message 114 of 116 (123 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Aug 23, 2013

:smileyhappy::heart: Just a call of CHEERS to you folks at BHD for squading me into your matches this past evening.  As a squad in the field YOU GUYS KICK  *bleepin* FANNY off any red dot in front of you.  And the red dots last night were determined. 

If you're rallying tonight for more sessions, let me know if my invite is still good.   Someday when PC is fully on, I'll return the favor to you.  Count on it.:smileywink:

288px-Gallente-flag.jpg

Message 115 of 116 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Chedwidden wrote:

:smileyhappy::heart: Just a call of CHEERS to you folks at BHD for squading me into your matches this past evening.  As a squad in the field YOU GUYS KICK  *bleepin* FANNY off any red dot in front of you.  And the red dots last night were determined. 

If you're rallying tonight for more sessions, let me know if my invite is still good.   Someday when PC is fully on, I'll return the favor to you.  Count on it.:smileywink:

288px-Gallente-flag.jpg

That invite to join us is still open for sure :smileywink:.   I'll be on again tonight, have to get those 75 uplinks :smileytongue:

Apply sometime this afternoon/evening and when I get on I'll accept it.

Message 116 of 116 (102 Views)
0 Likes