Sep 26 2011
By: harmon92 Lombax Warrior 232 posts

DUST 514 Interview Series: The long overdue interview with Jumpman23 (page 3) updated 9/26

33 replies 78 views Edited Sep 26, 2011

Leithery from the DBDs chimes in on how CCP can keep online populations steady, why false bravado might not be such a good idea, and why Players > Forum Gangsters.

don't forget to check out our DUST 514 Fan Blog:

http://dustmercs.blogspot.com/

Be sure to leave comments, we love feedback. Keep in mind our Blog is open for Opinion Pieces, Essays or Suggestions on making DUST 514 a better game. You write it? We'll print it. There are alot of people with something worth saying. email us at magww@live.com.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4599 posts

Re: DUST 514 Interview Series: Grideris of EVE

Aug 23, 2011

Excellent interview, even if the questions/answers were more basic then indepth about Eve (I guess I mean I read about almost everything he mentionned, hehe), good to get some sound perspective of an Eve player. Btw, you said admin of Dust514.org, was the guy you interviewed Chucky of that forums?

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.� - Shaka Zulu
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5621 posts

Aug 23, 2011

ooo excited about this.. archived and will read at lunch today

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4943 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Good Stuff Harmon will read it later today on my break at work. Thank you for educating the MAG player base about Dust514 these interviews are awesome, I never hype a game but CCP is on a whole other level the vibe I get from them is they are gamers first before biz people IMO thats a great formula for success. The funny thing to me is CCP knows about MAG, all over the net know I'm reading comments that Dust514 reminds them of MAG a little. Not only that the EVE player base is finally starting to see that the MAG player base is nothing like COD and now the EVE corps are looking to hire MAG players for Dust LOL.

I'm going to end it with this I hope and pry we all come together to form a MAG alliance we would kick some serious bleep, CCP holds clan tournys on youtube we would dominate I have so much faith in the MAG community

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5621 posts

Aug 23, 2011

bullyboutya wrote:

Good Stuff Harmon will read it later today on my break at work. Thank you for educating the MAG player base about Dust514 these interviews are awesome, I never hype a game but CCP is on a whole other level the vibe I get from them is they are gamers first before biz people IMO thats a great formula for success. The funny thing to me is CCP knows about MAG, all over the net know I'm reading comments that Dust514 reminds them of MAG a little. Not only that the EVE player base is finally starting to see that the MAG player base is nothing like COD and now the EVE corps are looking to hire MAG players for Dust LOL.

I'm going to end it with this I hope and pry we all come together to form a MAG alliance we would kick some serious bleep, CCP holds clan tournys on youtube we would dominate I have so much faith in the MAG community

mag alliance won't work.  best to find clans you can allign with now.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Aug 23, 2011

bullyboutya wrote:

l the vibe I get from them is they are gamers first before biz people IMO thats a great formula for success.

not trying to insult present company but i agree 100%. 1000% even.

Be sure to leave comments, we love feedback. Keep in mind our Blog is open for Opinion Pieces, Essays or Suggestions on making DUST 514 a better game. You write it? We'll print it. There are alot of people with something worth saying. email us at magww@live.com.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Moved to our new Dust 514 section. 

-SP

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5621 posts

Aug 23, 2011

THERE IS A NEW DUST 514 SECTION!!!!

*EXCITEMENT QUIVERS*    

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Aug 23, 2011

yes, the interviewee was Chucky.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Aug 23, 2011

RSPetree wrote:

THERE IS A NEW DUST 514 SECTION!!!!

*EXCITEMENT QUIVERS*    

Running a marathon for ALS click the link to learn more http://als.stepsfordoug.com/ Photobucket

don't say we don't love you! XD

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes