Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Re: DUST 514 Interview Series

Aug 21, 2011

can't argue there. sithis pulled no punches. u shoulda seen the blog hits. still holds the record for most activity.

don't forget to check out our DUST 514 Fan Blog:

http://dustmercs.blogspot.com/

Be sure to leave comments, we love feedback. Keep in mind our Blog is open for Opinion Pieces, Essays or Suggestions on making DUST 514 a better game. You write it? We'll print it. There are alot of people with something worth saying. email us at magww@live.com.
Message 31 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6178 posts

Aug 21, 2011

Should interviewed me,Jump or terrorbob, they would have been better interviews.

Message 32 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4273 posts

Aug 21, 2011

@ shaka

Yeah, I'm a MAG whore but DUST seems promising...so I'm open to it.

And the clans list seems Valor-biased, right? Lol...but thing is there were so many good clans in their own right. 3C & TDF appeared above all at their prime, imo. Not to mention, 3C was/is undefeated and beat everyone...TDF, AIR, & VL$. So aside from 3C & TDF...all other elite clans were on the same level. I would've loved to put VL$ but I couldn't without mentioning AIR...and then some of those clans were made up of other clans. I couldn't mention O(o cause they didn't have the numbers to beat another clan although...their roster was prolly one of the sickest in the game. Only other undefeated elite clan was V-C....

So aside from elite clans I mentioned KEQ & RND for the specified reasons.

Message 33 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6178 posts

Aug 21, 2011

Ydubbs_81 wrote:

@ shaka

Yeah, I'm a MAG ***** but DUST seems promising...so I'm open to it.

And the clans list seems Valor-biased, right? Lol...but thing is there were so many good clans in their own right. 3C & TDF appeared above all at their prime, imo. Not to mention, 3C was/is undefeated and beat everyone...TDF, AIR, & VL$. So aside from 3C & TDF...all other elite clans were on the same level. I would've loved to put VL$ but I couldn't without mentioning AIR...and then some of those clans were made up of other clans. I couldn't mention O(o cause they didn't have the numbers to beat another clan although...their roster was prolly one of the sickest in the game. Only other undefeated elite clan was V-C....

So aside from elite clans I mentioned KEQ & RND for the specified reasons.

wrong thread

Message 34 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4273 posts

Aug 21, 2011

Why wrong thread? I replied to Shaka from what he posted in this thread?

I think whether the interview is good or bad maybe determined by the topic of discussion.

Message 35 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1287 posts

Aug 21, 2011

I find it kinda rude that our name is apparently taboo in these things. I've talked to basically everyone in this thread about Dust except Harmon, but nobody even mentions DBD. We're easily much better than BHD...wtf is the scoop?

Message 36 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1029 posts

Aug 21, 2011

harmon92 wrote:

has begun...up first? Ydubbs81 of RND, contact us if you're interested. we"d like to know what groups are migrating to DUST and what your plans are. Use the link below for the interview.

don't forget to check out our MAG Fan Blog:

http://magvets.blogspot.com/

Be sure to leave comments, we love feedback. Keep in mind our Blog is open for Opinion Pieces, Essays or Suggestions on making MAG a better game. You write it? We'll print it. There are alot of MAGGOTS with something worth saying. We recognize that.

Message 37 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1181 posts

Aug 21, 2011
Well,  top 5 all time, that I've been aware of would have to be 3C, ~^~, KEQ,  V-C, RND.
don't forget to check out our MAG Fan Blog:

http://magvets.blogspot.com/

Be sure to leave comments, we love feedback. Keep in mind our Blog is open for Opinion Pieces, Essays or Suggestions on making MAG a better game. You write it? We'll print it. There are alot of MAGGOTS with something worth saying. We recognize that.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

http://vglounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/cmonson.gif

Woolley
Message 38 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4943 posts

Aug 23, 2011

I will be acting CEO of the BHD Corp in Dust and EVE Online contact me via facebook or here to form an alliance I'm going to form an alliance with Genious Christ and his Corp in EVE and Dust I also have networked with other EVE corps as well.

Photobucket
Message 39 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2416 posts

Sep 3, 2011

LeitherY wrote:

I find it kinda rude that our name is apparently taboo in these things. I've talked to basically everyone in this thread about Dust except Harmon, but nobody even mentions DBD. We're easily much better than BHD...*** is the scoop?

still going on with this? your trying to hard.

aka Gmstr1.....click for 3C site.....Photobucket
Message 40 of 42 (33 Views)
0 Likes