Looks as if CCP is getting serious about Dust and Faction Warfare. :robothappy:

Great job, Team True Grit!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: Dev Blog: Strengthening the Link: Factional Warfare in Uprising 1.7

Dec 4, 2013

:smileywink: Yes, and Amen!  CCP was always serious about getting that link to work, and Factional Warfare is finally proving it, BUT...

we as console players will have to get serious too.

READ this link that Makuta 1213 posted CAREFULLY, especially the Orbital Strike details and Friendly Fire details!  I'm a nut who runs around in my cheap-weak mdeic dropsuit, so I RELY on buddies to help keep me alive during combat.  In turn, I will be doin' my best not to damage fellow mercs with my own reckless fire and frags.  Up until now we have felt free to spray an enemy even when buddies are in the line of fire.

So true with Orbital Strikes now.  If EVE players are working hard to "earn" a strike, and you have ONE good chance to call a strike down on a target----PLEASE make sure you have all the friendlies out of the target area before you drop your bombardment on their heads!

PLEASE!! 

Once I've built 5 million more ISK for myself, I will be migrating to Faction Warfare.  I hope to see as many of you as possible there.  Good Luck----Dust has EVOLVED!

eve-online-main.jpg

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes
PistoI Proficianado
1136 posts

Re: Dev Blog: Strengthening the Link: Factional Warfare in Uprising 1.7

Dec 4, 2013

I'm well aware of the FF and Orbital change's, and what it means.

Thankfully I run around in cheap fittings 85% of the time. Unfortunately my Massdriver will take a hit from the addition of FF. So I'll have to be much more careful where I fire.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)