Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Re: For the people who signed up for Dust beta!

Jun 1, 2012

Regis all I can say is spawn killing....... oh my god it makes me rage in itself. That's without the fact i've yet to have 1 bit of smooth gameplay because the frame rate is the worst i've ever experienced.

Message 31 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2734 posts

Jun 1, 2012

quagers13 wrote:

Regis all I can say is spawn killing....... oh my god it makes me rage in itself. That's without the fact i've yet to have 1 bit of smooth gameplay because the frame rate is the worst i've ever experienced.

<----Click!

LOL I just read about the spawn killing on the forums. Of course new guys are gonna get abused until they skill up! Frame rate is getting fixed in the next update is all I can say. This beta is far from out and is more solid than the bf3 beta that was 4 weeks from launch, with horrible comms. At least with Dust i'm not falling into sink holes every 5 feet and can talk to people.

But that being said yeah the game needs work thats why we are beta testers.

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V.
Photobucket
Message 32 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Jun 1, 2012

MUDMASTEI2_23 a écrit:

Lol.

Photobucket

Many LOLLLLLLL Now i think MUD that Regis will understand why we said Planetside guns mechanics and gameplay is better than dust lol

Photobucket
Message 33 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Jun 1, 2012

quagers13 a écrit:

<----Click!

Ive told everybody even before ive played one game i have the beta since what around 4 weeks now i think and i cant stand it !

Framerates isnt the only problem lol

Photobucket
Message 34 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Jun 1, 2012

When everything is broken beyond imagination ! its pretty hard to have any hope !

Like you i was pump for dust before i saw and play the game itself !

i think their is No hope for regis !

Photobucket
Message 35 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1485 posts

Jun 2, 2012

Hey Regis, I got a question you might be able to answer.

Have the devs said anything on our characters following us into the release version yet? (That is, when I get a working code...)

I.E. skills earned and names?

Should I be careful of what I name my beta so it's not taken from the release just in case?

Message 36 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Jun 2, 2012

REGIS_MARK_V wrote:

quagers13 wrote:

<----Click!

LOL I just read about the spawn killing on the forums. Of course new guys are gonna get abused until they skill up! Frame rate is getting fixed in the next update is all I can say. This beta is far from out and is more solid than the bf3 beta that was 4 weeks from launch, with horrible comms. At least with Dust i'm not falling into sink holes every 5 feet and can talk to people.

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V. Photobucket

Does it matter? Its a problem with a game that will always have noobs? Where have we seen this before? Oh yes MAG..... No learning curve, no help = game dead in a year. I'll play again each update but right now to me its just unplayable, shouldn't even be in beta, such massive problems with it that they should be focuse don them rather then all the other problems people are finding.

Message 37 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Jun 2, 2012

dadrobit a écrit:

Hey Regis, I got a question you might be able to answer.

Have the devs said anything on our characters following us into the release version yet? (That is, when I get a working code...)

I.E. skills earned and names?

Should I be careful of what I name my beta so it's not taken from the release just in case?

if you have multiple caracter slots so why you care that much ?

Photobucket
Message 38 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Jun 2, 2012

quagers13 a écrit:

REGIS_MARK_V wrote:

quagers13 wrote:

<----Click!

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V. Photobucket

Does it matter? Its a problem with a game that will always have noobs? Where have we seen this before? Oh yes MAG..... No learning curve, no help = game dead in a year. I'll play again each update but right now to me its just unplayable, shouldn't even be in beta, such massive problems with it that they should be focuse don them rather then all the other problems people are finding.

<----Click!

The gameplay /gunplay/vehicules play is broken ive states it long time ago but i dont beleive at this point they will be able to tweak this enough to make it any good ! thats sad because great ideas did not make great games sometimes !

The core gameplay mechanics must come first in ever FPS games ! And on top of thats you ad all the dep and the options etc..

this is where dust will fail !

dust LOL.PNG

Photobucket
Message 39 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Jun 2, 2012

For me it seems they spent so long building the mechanics of the entire game and decdied that the gun play was a secondary objective to complete. It really seems half ass'd, seems they put almost no work into the gunplay. Sure its supposed to be tactical but gunplay is the most important feature of any FPS game, weapons are unbalanced, totally random, confusing, not available for the right scenarios. Also vehicles, lol what a joke they are, they completely ruin the game as unlike MAG where they have a purpose, in this their just for killing = overpowered.

Message 40 of 46 (138 Views)
0 Likes