Do you mean 
Mar 27 2013
By: SlashZaku PlayStation MVP 41050 posts

Full Release 'Uprising' Build coming May 6th

[ Edited ]
22 replies 297 views Edited Apr 1, 2013

New build is on the way:

The Uprising update for DUST 514 is focused on these core features:

· Planetary Conquest: Take over the galaxy one world at a time!  Player corporations can own and manage planetary districts in the EVE Online universe. Every battle matters and the fates of hundreds of thousands of gamers and the wealth of their massive corporations are constantly at stake.

· Graphic enhancement: The overall visual experience of DUST 514 is improved and enhanced by an optimized graphics engine. The maps and environments of DUST 514 are sharper, faster, and better than ever.

· Accessibility: The improved user experience is cleaner and easier, getting players into the action quickly.

· New content:  Uprising extends the DUST 514 gameplay experience with new battlegrounds and gameplay modes and expands your arsenal with brand new weapons, gear, and equipment for every situation.

Gamasutra

So for people who complain about the graphics and UI/menus, this build should address that.

UPDATE: Apparently the Uprising build is the official, full release launch according to their blog:

"...and the upcoming full release of DUST 514 in May with ‘Uprising',..."

Here's hoping it's a farcry from the beta if that's the case.  Would like to see what they have included if they're going to start putting together a more complete package and calling it a 'full release'.

Message 1 of 23 (297 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Re: 'Uprising' Build coming May 6th

Mar 27, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

New build is on the way:

The Uprising update for DUST 514 is focused on these core features:

· Planetary Conquest: Take over the galaxy one world at a time!  Player corporations can own and manage planetary districts in the EVE Online universe. Every battle matters and the fates of hundreds of thousands of gamers and the wealth of their massive corporations are constantly at stake.

· Graphic enhancement: The overall visual experience of DUST 514 is improved and enhanced by an optimized graphics engine. The maps and environments of DUST 514 are sharper, faster, and better than ever.

· Accessibility: The improved user experience is cleaner and easier, getting players into the action quickly.

· New content:  Uprising extends the DUST 514 gameplay experience with new battlegrounds and gameplay modes and expands your arsenal with brand new weapons, gear, and equipment for every situation.

Gamasutra

So for people who complain about the graphics and UI/menus, this build should address that.

New content!     

I just want them to open the marketplace up so I can sell off my salvage :smileytongue:

Planetary conquest does sound like a lot of fun though. 

Message 2 of 23 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I'll buy it all for 1isk
Message 3 of 23 (279 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 29, 2013

I haven't played since before this update.  The "look" of the game is one of the things I didn't like about it.  This has me slightly curious.  Any player feedback on it?

Message 4 of 23 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Not much has changed yet GOW, but SoOn....
Message 5 of 23 (257 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Mar 30, 2013
What makes me worried is that it didn't say any glitches were fixed...:smileysad:
Message 6 of 23 (253 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41050 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Updated the thread title and OP. According to a blog posting today (yeah, I know, April 1st), the upcoming 'Uprising' build is a full release build, not a 'beta' one.

Message 7 of 23 (242 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Apr 1, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:
Updated the thread title and OP. According to a blog posting today (yeah, I know, April 1st), the upcoming 'Uprising' build is a full release build, not a 'beta' one.

So we are going retail!  Wow.   Not sure if the game is there @ this point (being nice :smileytongue:) but hey I'm not a dev.

Message 8 of 23 (240 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41050 posts

Apr 1, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

So we are going retail!  Wow.   Not sure if the game is there @ this point (being nice :smileytongue:) but hey I'm not a dev.

I'll grab it again come May but for the time being, I scrapped it off my HDD.

Booted up today, played one match of Ambush OMS and it ended up being 07 - 57 clones in reserve before I just quitted out and deleted.  I'm just tired of the pub curbstompings.  I can't remember the last time there was a close match in the game for me.  You're either stomped or the enemy is and someone is always left with 30+ clones, on most occasions for me, the enemy team doesn't drop below 50 :smileyindifferent:

Message 9 of 23 (238 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Apr 2, 2013

The last night I played we lost with 0 clones while they had over 60.......yeah....I'm hoping the rumors of eve like hi and lo sec areas (for different skill point levels) are true!

Message 10 of 23 (227 Views)
0 Likes