Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 08 2013
By: IWILLDES-l-ROYU Uncharted Territory 1495 posts

Further discussion involved in Class Nerfs/Gameplay change FAIL

[ Edited ]
4 replies 173 views Edited May 8, 2013

Lets say for example, I adapt to the new patch by absorbing the blow to the SP spent on my HMG that got nerfed to crap and decided to Use a Heavy Class set up with a AR/FORGE GUN since they are now OP instead of the HMG, Plus the Sp spent on HVY class suit wouldn't be wasted.

Which will be done sitting in the MCC without making a contribution to my team BTW, IM not running out and getting killed to replace a gun that shouldn't have been nerfed to begin with.

What's to say that some (expletive) doesn't cry about that set up making that at one point in the future a Nerfed Class with an update.

Point IM making is I have no confidence that any set up at this point is worth getting used to or spending SP on since they could nerf it once the crybabies in scout suits start getting slaughtered by it.

Heavy classes cost SP to even try let alone get used to, Same with Logistics so we are just going to keep burning our Sp trying to find that "Magic" class that plays well into our play style only to have that be nerfed as well every time there is a patch?

What about the Vehicle guys that lost their tanks? Is that fair to them?  How will they be balanced since they are the most powerful item in the game?  Will they spend millions of SP on those Items to find out they too have been changed to their disadvantage?

Is that fair?

What if you Shotgun scrubs all of a sudden need five shots to kill me instead of 2?  Fair to you? 2 Shot kills are very OP

Is it fair to Change anything in a well balanced game to begin with when any play style can be improved through a skill tree system?

And once they do, which they did, whats next?

FAIL

iwilldes-l-royu
Message 1 of 5 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Re: Further discussion involved in Class Nerfs/Gameplay change FAIL

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

And while we are on the topic of FAIL

let me add that your new NEOcon map system is clunky and confusing.

the tap Cirlce button to enter a vehicle instead of Hold circle button is annoying and not reliable.

The default avatar you gave everyone looks MAD h*MO

iwilldes-l-royu
Message 2 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

May 9, 2013

Bump

iwilldes-l-royu
Message 3 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 2, 2013
I don't think shotguns are op because not everybody can use it. It requires a lot of skill. I'm not a shotgun user my self but very few get me and when they do they have to be bout point blank range while i can shoot them about 40 m away
Message 4 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Yes I played hevy class before the patch 2 shots from a shot gun would do over a 1k in dmg but not I move to the shotgun and it takes me 5 shots to kill a hevy but most time they still kill me.. So I added a flux lvl 2 gand to kill ppl sheild and it still take me now 2 shots to kill a hevy.. Lol but the shotgun is bug to before I can shoot somebody head on and they take no dmg... I don't worry about more classes it just the AR tact that kills me even I know Iam fast as **bleep** they can kill me in 4 shoots and they got range on me bc the stealth on here not that good
Message 5 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes