May 07 2013
By: IWILLDES-l-ROYU Uncharted Territory 1495 posts

Game is now Horrible -Uprising Patch

[ Edited ]
22 replies 202 views Edited May 8, 2013

My heavy Class Loses Gunifights to Assault suits and I have over 1000 Points of combined Armour and Shields?

Best class becomes worst class overnight?  Switched from Assault to heavy at first now i need to switch back? After spending almost 4 mil SP btw (rather quit)

Nerfing range on HMG (sharshooter removal) makes this class unusable.

Slowed the game down too much.

I dont see myself playing this too much at present state of this game.

Very dissapointed, Graphics upgrade or not I like game alot better in original state.

: (

iwilldes-l-royu
Message 1 of 23 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49846 posts

Re: Game is now Horrible -Uprising Patch

May 7, 2013

IWILLDES-l-ROYU wrote:

My heavy Class Loses Gunifights to Assault suits and I have over 1000 Points of combined Armour and Shields?

Best class becomes worst class.  Switched from Assault to heavy at first now i need to switch back? After spending almost 4 mil SP btw

Nerfing range on HMG (sharshooter removal) makes this class unusable.

Slowed the game down too much.

I dont see myself playing this too much at present state of this game.

Very dissapointed, Graphics upgrade or not I like game alot better in original state.

: (

The assault guys lost all their range, just like the heave, so keep that in mind if you are going the assault route.

I do feel your pain though, I'm an assault guy and with the new build my AR is no longer a sniper (lost our range too) and I can't carry as much good gear in my suit anymore. :smileysad:

Message 2 of 23 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

I used to do well in most games i played  and now i cant even get a kill with the class I have been playing with for over 4 months now.

What a waste of time and effort.

Why keep a playstyle for so long only to change it so drastically?

These game devs are getting worse and worse every year.  Tayloring everything to the crybabies on the forums complaining about everything is OP. 

I really liked this game before, now its going to prob get deleted from My HD if it isnt changed back to the way it was.

iwilldes-l-royu
Message 3 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

May 7, 2013

The whole idea of a heavy is to be slower but more powerful

Now they are way slower, and have all the positives nerfed.

Cant rush anymore have to sit in a corner whole game.

Lame and dumb

iwilldes-l-royu
Message 4 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41223 posts

May 7, 2013
With the way people are complaining, I kind of half expect myself to enjoy the changes given my problems with the game initially.

As for the Heavy, sounds like you now need more team support to cover you compared to before. Either that or CCP saw how much complaining there was about them and went a bit far in 'balancing' them.

Message 5 of 23 (157 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49846 posts

May 7, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:
With the way people are complaining, I kind of half expect myself to enjoy the changes given my problems with the game initially.

As for the Heavy, sounds like you now need more team support to cover you compared to before. Either that or CCP saw how much complaining there was about them and went a bit far in 'balancing' them.

Hit detectoin for the Assault rifles was WAY better last night.  I wasn't even using good gear but was having ok games. 

Give it a shot, I like it all better so far even if I'm still not quite used to the changes.  

Message 6 of 23 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

May 7, 2013

I gave it a shot last night

I have no interest in playing anymore

Game sucks now period.

iwilldes-l-royu
Message 7 of 23 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41223 posts

May 7, 2013
You mentioned 4 million SP. Was this upfront post-patch before seeing the changes?

Message 8 of 23 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

Are you serious?

Im supposed to judge the gameplay and allocate Sp according to patch notes? When you Dl a COD patch do you all of a sudden expect the game to play like BF?  Thats exactly what happened, They changed the whole Game play style mechanics and i truly hate it when they do this stuff.

I allocated the Sp according to my favorite set up class previous to New patch.  the heavy class with HMG

That was the best class IMO prior to the patch, now it has been changed to the worst.

Hence Waste of 4 mil sp on a heavy class set up and im not doing it over again.

This game has alienated anyone who liked or likes to use the Heavy class for the sake of a few OP crybabies who prob never played a whole lot. Took me one night to give it up (3 games) and i Had games regularly in the top 3 prior to patch. 

Dont care to argue, If people like it this way fine, I do not and choose to not buy/play

But mark my words, If I decided to quit and im one of the better HVY class Dust players prior to patch , the others are just a matter of time.

iwilldes-l-royu
Message 9 of 23 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4168 posts

May 8, 2013

My friend said with the new patch in a couple of days that they are going to reset the skill points again.

So don't worry it should be fine.

But to be honest, I think its finally playable for me.

Not because of some weapon stats but because its finally feeling smooth.

Before it was really laggy feeling so I couldn't even stand to play one round.

Message 10 of 23 (115 Views)
0 Likes