Mar 06 2012
By: Grideris First Son 9 posts

Give me your questions!

3 replies 44 views Edited Mar 6, 2012

Hey guys. I'm Grideris. Some of you might know me from news sites such as www.dust514base.com. Others may remember me as Da Chucky, an Administrator on www.dust514.org. The rest of you won't know who the hell I am, and what the hell I'm doing here. So I'll make it simple.

I want your questions about DUST 514. Plain and simple. CCP is holding their annual Fanfest in Iceland from the 22th-24th of March, and I'm crossing the world to deliever your questions. So if you have something you want to know about DUST 514 that hasn't been answered by CCP yet, please submit it here.

If you have any other questions about DUST 514 or even EVE Online (the game that it is connected to), then please, feel free to fire away in this thread. Alternativley, you can tweet me your questions on twitter; I'm @Grideris.

Writer, www.dust514base.com

Administrator, www.dust514.org

Future DUST 514 commander
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2162 posts

Re: Give me your questions!

Mar 6, 2012

Vehicle Physics, I want to know (beyond the shadow of a doubt) if they will be fail like in MAG or if they will actually work (i.e. no Fast Attack Vehicles wedging underneath APCs and stopping them)

EDIT: Also, have fun and don't get ganked cause you got too drunk.

WWLFD?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Is Dust still coming to Vita and if so does it connect with the PS3 version? (Hope its not a seporate game)

Dust 514 will revolutionize console MMO's. Believe.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (44 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 9, 2012

DUST 514 is coming to PS Vita. But unfortunatly for you, it's not going to be exactly the same game. Baiscally, it's going to be more of a management/communication tool for when you're on the move. But it will tie back into the main game, not some spinoff.

No idea on vehicle physics. We will have to wait and see what they are like at Fanfest.

Writer, www.dust514base.com

Administrator, www.dust514.org

Future DUST 514 commander
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (44 Views)
0 Likes