Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 03 2013
By: HaroldJunk First Son 1 posts

Guess PC elitists are afraid to share a universe with console kiddies.

3 replies 158 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

Can't really blame them, we're just too **bleep** awesome.

I mean, I try to be humble, but it's so hard... all the time...

Don't worry guys, the servers will back online by the time your girlfriends fall asleep.  PC gamers just don't have the stamina that we do.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3156 posts

Re: Guess PC elitists are afraid to share a universe with console kiddies.

Jun 3, 2013

A lot of  EVE Online players also play and enjoy Dust 514. Also, we are no more awesome than anyone else.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Jun 3, 2013

HaroldJunk wrote:

Can't really blame them, we're just too **bleep** awesome.

I mean, I try to be humble, but it's so hard... all the time...

Don't worry guys, the servers will back online by the time your girlfriends fall asleep.  PC gamers just don't have the stamina that we do.

Hey I know many eve players that love DUST on their PS3's as well, c'mon now lets not label all of eve based off the actions of one jackanapes!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

I've been doin' alot of homework reading up on EVE PC gamers during my downtime hours, and it's true: They tend to LOVE the introduction of Dust to their New Eden, and were more enthusiastic about it even when we Beta-players were still pessimistic.

Not only are the they drooling for the rumored "ISK Transfers" Patch that will allow them to "hire" PS3 players to take territories for them, but many have been running out to buy a PS3 for the first time cuz Dust gives them the one thing EVE didn't... the experience of moving your feet on the planetary surface.

Count on it, PC and Consolers may regularly yank each other's chains like US Army versus US Navy, but when it comes time to wave the flag, THEY ROCK AS ONE, Baby!!

CDIA252709-fle30030 MILLASLATER.jpg

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes