Jun 06 2012
By: BeatsByThePound First Son 10 posts

How do you play Slay in the Dust 514 Home space?

2 replies 748 views Edited Jun 6, 2012

I'm lost? Can anybody help me please?

Message 1 of 3 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: How do you play Slay in the Dust 514 Home space?

Jun 6, 2012

You first need the Dust514 Lounge. To get that you need to complete the E3 quest. After that you download the space at the Dust merc on the ground floor. Once you have downloaded it you go find the room to your left if you are looking out the windows to space. The tables are the game slay. It is very similar to Risk. Going to need patience and a grasp of how to bait the computer into making mistakes so you can make it over reach and you then can cut off its frontline troops. All in all I find it a clever fun game.

"He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us."
-Lost

Ex-HAVOK (,,)
Message 2 of 3 (748 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: How do you play Slay in the Dust 514 Home space?

May 23, 2013

Is there a page about this? What is the E3 Quest? Where do I find that? I get to the lounge in Playstation Home, but then what? I have watched all videos, but nothing but videos comes up. What is "the space at the Dust merc on the ground floor"? How do you download a space? Is that the space on my keyboard? You are assuming I have played this game long enough to know everything you are talking about.

I guess I need to know what the E3 Quest is in the first place, because I only see one floor on the lounge in Playstaion Home. I must have missed something.

Help, I am so tired of Call of Duty.

Message 3 of 3 (434 Views)
0 Likes