Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 11 2013
By: IITheIIDocII First Son 2 posts

How to Win Domination Easily

9 replies 123 views Edited Aug 11, 2013
http://youtu.be/5HPugMcUVT0

Check it out and leave me some feedback!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: How to Win Domination Easily

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

:smileysad: Sorry , Doc.  I can't do the youtube thing from this old terminal.  But I'm sure it must be good.  Hey, if you can express your strategy in words, feel free to post on my thread called Training/Tips for Semi-Newberrys and Advanced Players. 

I played a few matches last night, and was DISGUSTED by the self-involved actions of many of the players (STILL!!).  They order a LAV and drive off with their buddies five feet away trying to hop on board.  And folks still camp out on the cliffs doing nothing, when they could just as easily camp out in one of the gun installations and try firing a shot or two. 

We mercs need as much Domination/Skirmish advice as we can get.  So post your advice if you can.

Thanks.

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Don't play with randoms.

Seriously, no matter how "good" they seem to be, you can't trust randoms.

Always, ALWAYS squad up. Get your mic on and use it.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

:smileyindifferent: Phoenix, you stated that with the decisiveness of a player who's lost null cannons, tons of expensive field equipment,  good fellow mercs, and dozens of personal clone lives.... all at the cost of a random player.   A LOUSY RANDOM PLAYER!!!

:smileylol:

It's good advice.  And frustrating advice too.  The squad you pick is sometimes a RANDOM squad (Mic use too full of drup-dealer street gang swearing, or the sound of pots and pans from the kitchen). 

I tend to avoid Domination matches for that reason.  GREAT mode to play (I love it), but in Dust the mercs playing RIGHT BESIDE you act as though they're ten miles away and fighting for themselves. 

Seriously the way some players run around Dust 514 is starting to make us console players look like chimpanzees.  You put a knife and a fork in the chimp's hands... it may take a YEAR for him to figure out what you want him to do.   :smileysad:

I want Dust 514 to shine and draw a cult following the way EVE Online has.

288px-Gallente-flag.jpg

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (95 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Aug 12, 2013
I was on Valor and Raven for way too long...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (92 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Aug 12, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

I'm sorry Phoenix... I am an occasional FPS player (who only gets addicted on one title every four years or so :smileytongue:), so I don't know those two names.  Are they FPSs, or Beta versions of Dust, or poor-result squads you were teamed up with?

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (89 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Aug 12, 2013
You don't know?

It may be better that you don't know the horrors of Valor and Raven blue-dots...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (87 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Chedwidden wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

I'm sorry Phoenix... I am an occasional FPS player (who only gets addicted on one title every four years or so :smileytongue:), so I don't know those two names.  Are they FPSs, or Beta versions of Dust, or poor-result squads you were teamed up with?

Playing on Raven/Valor is like playing with a full sqaud of 6, the 5 of them all have proto logistics support gear, and not a single one reps you, drops and uplink, or drops a nanohive all game.  :smileytongue:

How to win at dom easily, Uplinks + good teammates = win.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (85 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Aug 12, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Chedwidden wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

Playing on Raven/Valor is like playing with a full sqaud of 6, the 5 of them all have proto logistics support gear, and not a single one reps you, drops and uplink, or drops a nanohive all game.  :smileytongue:

How to win at dom easily, Uplinks + good teammates = win.

OK, I'll bite. Also, you're not squad leader, friendly fire is on, and you get three friendly orbitals dropped on your squad...and the squadmates think you're an enemy too.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (83 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Aug 13, 2013

:smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileylol:

You two crack me up so many times.  Thanks.

CDIA252709-fle30030 MILLASLATER.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (71 Views)
0 Likes