May 30 2012
By: Sake_Monster First Son 4 posts

Looking to Join Dust Corp? Tritan Industries recruiting, check us out

5 replies 678 views Edited May 30, 2012

Tritan Industries is a corporation of like-minded gamers searching for additional soldiers for BF3 and the upcoming MMOFPS Dust514.

Executive and Leadership positions are available for those interested

Soldier positions available for those looking to just be in the fight

For more information and our quick TAP (Tactical Acquisition and Protection) soldier application, go to our website:

www.tritan-industries.enjin.com

At Tritan Industries, our mission is to provide the best in planetary management service. To accomplish our mission, Tritan is made up of professional members from all walks of life that can shoot, communicate and move. We don’t want mindless drones. We want motivated and dedicated personalities.

Tritan is in the business of making money. We operate under a business model, not a military model. We understand the frustration of dealing with overbearing, and/or under qualified “leaders”. That’s why we run our business based on hard work done at the personal level. There is no hierarchy based on friendship. Tritan’s TAP handlers are promoted based on skill and experience.

TAP members make our success possible, and our success is your success. It is encouraged to be active in operations regardless of your role in Tritan. If you have a “desk job”, you will be needed in an operational role as well.

Opportunities

There are currently openings for our terrestrial acquisition and protection (TAP) teams. If you can shoot, communicate and move effectively, we want you!

There are also openings for executives. If you want to play an integral role in making Tritan a top-notch corporation, we want you!

DESCRIPTION:

All members of Tritan are automatically considered TAP (Tactical Acquisition and Protection) qualified. Executive members will have secondary duties and responsibilities that allow Tritan to function at its peak, but should not hamper TAP operations.

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

TAP qualification means deployment should occur often and as a top priority. Other duties and responsibilities within the organization are second priority, if a member has them.

All members should be able to follow the facets of SCAM, (Shoot, Communicate, and Move). Being able to eliminate the opposition is the primary focus of each member. Communication is key regarding all operations, big or small. Being able to deploy anywhere, at anytime is what makes Tritan Industries a formidable corporation.

We encourage all members to be socially casual with each other (no yessirs here!), but we also encourage you to “play your role” to others outside the corporation.

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:

Must be at least 18 years of age.

Military experience is a plus, but not required

Microphone required.

EDUCATION:

Only pertains to those who desire duties other than TAP duties.

SKILLS/ABILITIES/KNOWLEDGE/WORK STYLE:

English proficiency required

Experienced with FPS and/or MMO

TIME COMMITMENT:

Must be considered an “active member” by reasonable standards. We all have lives, and you know what being considered an “active member” looks like. Activity levels will be audited.

PAY:

TBD. (yes you will be paid ISK and/or equipment for your hard work and dedication)

CONTACT INFORMATION

If being part of Tritan Industries interest you. Visit www.Tritan-Industries.enjin.com, or please email us attritancorporation@gmail.com or tritanmarketing@gmail.com

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (678 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Looking to Join Dust Corp? Tritan Industries recruiting, check us out

May 30, 2012

Also accepting established platoons looking to join a corporation in Dust.  Play together and earn ISK.

Takes less than 5 minutes to apply!!!

http://tritan-industries.enjin.com/quickapp

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (678 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 16, 2012

Recruitment picking up after E3 and increase in closed beta access, Check us out at Tritan if you're getting excited for Dust and looking for a Corp!!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (678 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
267 posts

Jul 16, 2012
I posted this before and it seems to have been deleted.

Is your corp in Eve currently?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (656 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 26, 2012

This corporation is organized, professional, and friendly. I recommend it for all.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (613 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 20, 2012

i'm looking to join but the register process rejects my e-mail for some reason. my e-mail is scottanderson337@gmail.com and psn name is scott2point0. please get back to me because me and my friends are wanting to join

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (551 Views)
0 Likes