Oct 25 2013
By: Makuta1213 Uncharted Territory 1176 posts

New Combat Rifle and Rail Rifle Stats

6 replies 775 views Edited Oct 25, 2013

https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1425511#post1425511

Seems as if the Rail Rifle could be a new FOTM if not properly tweaked.

Swarm Launcher seems to be getting a huge nerf that I believe was not required.

Message 1 of 7 (775 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Re: New Combat Rifle and Rail Rifle Stats

Oct 26, 2013
It's been months since we've gotten new content. And all we get us 2 guns. Sad. We need new vehicles. What about the mechs and speeders... And jets?
Message 2 of 7 (763 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1176 posts

Oct 29, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
It's been months since we've gotten new content. And all we get us 2 guns. Sad. We need new vehicles. What about the mechs and speeders... And jets?

Well, according to a new dev blog 1.7 is supposed to be a big content update. So we'll see... :smileywink:

Message 3 of 7 (749 Views)
PlayStation MVP
50532 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Once this GTA Bug wears off I should be doing more dust...unless the PS4 is here with Battlefield 4 by then... :smileytongue:

Message 4 of 7 (747 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Nov 9, 2013

I thought the Swarm nerf was too much, until I watched these videos.

You're got to remember too, vehicles will be retreating much more often, due to finite ammo supplies, and longer delays on Active Modules, if 400m Swarms were still here, with the Vehicle / AV rebalance, then HAVs, and DSes wouldn't have any safezone, beside deep inside their own redline.

Message 5 of 7 (705 Views)
PlayStation MVP
50532 posts

Nov 11, 2013

Thank you for those videos! 

I like 1.7, enjoyed playing this weekend :smileyhappy:

Message 6 of 7 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2013

:smileylol:  Nice to see Caldari donating their precious Navy weapons to the task of district conquering. 

Now, half you mercs will stop using my MORE-precious Gallente Assault Rifle!---from now on they can use their own (almost as cool-looking) rifle.

mk25.jpg 

Don't worry fellows... Patch 1.7 will be quite substantial, and will have us scrambling (err, no pun intended) for every ISK and SP that we'd hidden under our matress.  I'm confident a nice handful of battle pieces will be delivered (like the Gauss Rifle above, their shapes and names were FULLY CONCEIVED months ago---only waiting to finally receive the performance and the math and be scripted into the game).  It won't be SOON this time, but NOW this time. 

I actually like the GRADUAL introduction of new assets into the game.   Feels like we're part of a living ongoing technology-build and ship evolution.

(And of course means SOME of our love-stuff will turn old and be phased out.  When's the last time anyone here used a militia blaster turret to try to injure someone?  That stuff just bounces off the current suits like nut shells.) 

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Message 7 of 7 (686 Views)