Oct 06 2011
By: thebreakage96 I Only Post Everything 1046 posts

Now we can Put aside our differences and come together

6 replies 143 views Edited Oct 6, 2011

I know it is already in the works for a massive MAG player alliance to be formed. I believe, that Mag clans can really become the most dominant force in Dust. If we do indeed become a powerful Dust alliance, we will influence politics with in EVE. I believe that Dust will allow MAG players to finally put aside their differences and come together as a dominant force.

Now we have two choices to make this work

1. A variety of old MAG clans are formed in Dust and become a huge alliance. This is probably whats going to happen and there are already many MAG clans and players advertising on the biggest Dust514 forum, http://www.dust514.org/forum/ in the recruitment section.

2. One HUGE clan is formed out of all former mag players who want to be involved, Im talking maybe a 1000 active members. Its name would be mag themed, maybe like this Massive Action Gamers.

Depending on how the clans and alliances in this game works, one of these will be practical. But either way, we MAG players have to remember the legacy of MAG by helping it live on in its afterlife, through its clans

Photobucket
breakage96 and TotalBreakage
Message 1 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: Now we can Put aside our differences and come together

Dec 4, 2011

We will Have to come together, EVE Corps don't F*%K around when it comes to war. If Dust battles are any thing like EVE Battles. You loose when your out of troops and recourses not when the timer or tickets run out, So if you don't have someone guarding you stuff well you sleep or work you will be a very sad person The EVE Universe does not stop when you do

Message 2 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Dec 5, 2011

Only you are also forgetting about faction space. Plenty of people have stockpiles in faction space where no player can harm it currently. I somehow doubt that will suddenly change and won't be there in Dust as well.

"He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us."
-Lost

Ex-HAVOK (,,)
Message 3 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Dec 9, 2011

as a current MAG player, Dust will be my natural transition. I agree with your post and would like to join your MAG clan. From what I've read, Dust will be a downloaded game? Yet there are pictures of a disk box? Either way it doesn't matter, it will be SICK! Release date according to G4tv.com says March 31. Anyone hear any different? Can't wait.

"I can't drive 55!
Message 4 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Dec 12, 2011

The game is comming in the summer at the absolute earliest. Download only, havent heard anything about a disc version, supposedly this will be a $20 download free to play MMOFPS.

Dust 514 will revolutionize console MMO's. Believe.
Message 5 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6232 posts

Dec 19, 2011

Wont happen breakage

Some ppl will remember what other players did in MAG and with EVE being about trust you can expect it to be carried over to DUST

Some ppl just will not play with others because of what happened in MAG

Some may bury the hatchet while other may agree to leave it be because its a new game but yet still not fully trust them

Ive got my own blacklist from MAG in which i dont trust ppl or just dont fking like them to begin with and dont want owt to do with them

I could bury the hatchet but then id be more pissed off if they shafted me and i knew what they were capable of and saw it coming

Just because its a new game doesnt mean ppl will change

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1335 posts

Dec 20, 2011

from what i understand, it will be downloadable for around twenty american, the price will be converted instantly to ingame currency. there is discussion for a disc version of the game that will be a higher cost, but it will be more of a special edition that will include special ingame items and a lot more start out game-cash

Message 7 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes