Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: Public Chat Channels

Jul 18, 2013

:smileyhappy:  I'll try BOTH. 

Grats, fellas!! 

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Message 11 of 16 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50689 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

waablammmo wrote:
Actually it's ingame on dust, just pull up the create/join tab below your corp channel
And join PSForums chat, that way anyone here that is actively playing dust could actually squad up together easier

OH DUH, lol.   Just like the Better Hide r Die channel.

EDIT:  Just do what blammo said Chewidden

Message 12 of 16 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Jul 19, 2013

:smileysurprised: There's a Better Hide or Die channel ingame on Dust? 

I found the PSForums channel and saved it...THANKS Blammmo. 

If I'm as good as I think I am, I may be able to donate my DS for your use later in the week. 

Plymco, if there's a BHD chat channel, let me know the exact name.  (There seem to be SEVERAL corps carrying the "BHD" title in Dust 514:smileyindifferent:)

untitled.JPG

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

Message 13 of 16 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

:smileywink:

I'm back on.  Loading Uprising 1.2 this week, and looking to get back into the action Friday evening.

If you folks are on the PSFORUM channel, Dust character, CELESTA AUNGM will be looking to get some secondary turret practice on your HAVs, Waablammmo!

And hey, check out my posted advice in my Strategy for Advanced players thread... by coincidence there's a little tactical mention about tank driving.

Maybe I'll see you folks on Friday.:smileywink:288px-Gallente-flag.jpg

Message 14 of 16 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50689 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013

Chedwidden wrote:

:smileysurprised: There's a Better Hide or Die channel ingame on Dust? 

I found the PSForums channel and saved it...THANKS Blammmo. 

If I'm as good as I think I am, I may be able to donate my DS for your use later in the week. 

Plymco, if there's a BHD chat channel, let me know the exact name.  (There seem to be SEVERAL corps carrying the "BHD" title in Dust 514:smileyindifferent:)

untitled.JPG

Our channel is the "Better hide r Die" one I believe.  I'm actually not in it right now as I get paranoid that extra chat channels somehow eat up system memory and make my game less efficient...... where is my tin foil hat?  :smileytongue:

As far as the extra BHD corps, well, immitation is the highest form of flattery!   (One was an idea an officer had for a training type of corp, the other was someone from the game MAG who really really really hates BHD still even though we haven't interacted since 2010 :smileytongue:)

Message 15 of 16 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Jul 28, 2013

"Cakes Pub"

Cakes \o/

Message 16 of 16 (72 Views)
0 Likes