Click Here to Apply
First off, whats Dust 514? well summing it up, its a huge mmofps coming out on ps3/ps4 which is linked into the pc mmo EVE ONLINE. The game is highly competitive and teamwork is key for victory to find out more about Dust 514, here are some links:
Fan-Made Dust 514 website
About Red Guard:
Red Guard was started by Grezkev on the Ps3 title, M.A.G. The clan began small with a group of known friends, and evolved into a community of easy-going gamers and competitive friends. Since M.A.G. the clan has shifted from Homefront to BF3, and currently has plans for DUST 514.
We strive to be a community that is open to all gamer types, and offer both casual and competitive divisions for all the games we play. We hope that if you're interested in Red Guard that you'll find your visit satisfactory. If you're a visiting clan leader or officer, please contact the website's admin for access to Ambassador Tags, which will permit you to limited access of the site.
Red Guard is meant to symbolize the Red Guard of Paris, from the Paris Commune; who fought for liberty and freedom in order to send a message for generations to come.
The requirements are expected to be met and kept throughout you're entire tour of service with RG in DUST. These requirements differ from those of our other supported games and are subject to change seeing as how the game is still a bit away; but this will serve as a basis for requirements so that players can get a general idea of what you should be aiming for.
* Activity Level: The clan will require a high activity level, not simply meeting once or twice a week for a couple matches...it will mean meeting for lengthy tournaments and large engagements. 6-7 hours per week (and possibly more) minimum might be expected. Small exceptions can be made obviously for emergencies and personal issues; but ongoing activity is our #1 expectation.
* Dedication Level: No member of RG playing in DUST will be allowed to associate with any other clan / gaming organization. No Exceptions.
* Discipline: Red Guard is a militarily organized clan and members are obligated to abide by the ranking system.
* Skill Level: To be fully determined based on gameplay. Judging from previous games you might expect the skill level of a weekly MAG k/d ratio of 2.0+ AND/OR high skills in tactical, support, or armored fields.
* Website Participation: Must be 100% active on the forums on a regular basis, as all information for the clan's involvements will be published here. Members found absent from the website for over a month will be put on suspension and given a strike.
* Microphone / Headset: All RG players must have a microphone or headset. Only exceptions are if it needs to be charged, or is lost; But we must be aware that you do have access to a mic.
Red Guard prides itself on skill, teamwork, and loyalty. We are a militarily organized clan with ranks and a strict code of honor. We have various divisions for members to participate in, and participation in at least one sub division of the clan is one requirement for membership. These include:
* Medals: Multiple in-clan medals for in-game achievements, including KDR records, kill counts, and support; Designed to encourage players to work harder and compete amongst each other for records.
* SVR: Tactics and Strategy division; For studying and perfecting knowledge of terrains and maps
* KGB: For assuring clan loyalty, ending disputes within the clan, and safeguarding the clan's interests
* Studios: For submitting / editing artwork and videos for clan related material
* Website Admin: For helping manage the clan website
Admission into the ranks of Red Guard requires qualification and a probationary period in which you are part of the "Duct Tape Army", until such time as an individual is deemed capable and qualified to fight along side RG. The three things we look for are:
1) Teamwork; Can a player actually work with his comrades to accomplish and objective without becoming to individualistic?
2) Skill; Can a player hold his own on the battlefield and uphold the clan's reputation?
3) Discipline; Can a player accept a military structure within a clan and follow orders to maximize their dedication and loyalty to the clan leaders?
To register with Red Guard and apply for our DUST division, please visit our website at and make an introductory post or a post to register for DUST.
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo