Oct 15 2013
By: Fillwen First Son 3 posts

Stuck on deploy

4 replies 108 views Edited Oct 15, 2013

Hello all, does anyone expirienced same problem? Week or two after i bought console, DUST was working fine, but then problems started. When i want deploy to the game, loading circle in middle of screen appears and game gets stuck and i can only quit by hitting the PS button. SOmetimes i can do 1-2 deploys and always on third, i have black screen for like 20 sec then i appear on battlfield. BUT i cant interract with enviroment like hacking or geting into vehicle, i can see all friendlies and enemies, but they cant see me and dmg from my weapons do nothing to them. If i suicide by tossing grenade at feet (regular suicide doesnt work) i got loading circle on next deploy and end of story. I tried everything , internet connection (10Mb DSL) monitoring and its stable, no missing packets. Reseting the console into factory state, full format of HDD, rebuilding database and file system. Nothing helped :smileysad: i think i ran out of options.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: Stuck on deploy

Oct 15, 2013

Salutations, Fillwen:

It's not uncommon to experience that kind of problem when playing Dust.  A lot of console owners have gotten that (or wild variations of it), and it seems to happen only when playing Dust, so it tends to point to their Dust Account, and not to a problem with the PS3 unit they are using.  But...

Check the thread called "Dust Game Corruption??" that was last responded to around 8/22/13.  All the possible causes were discussed there, and the solution USUALLY is to have your Dust Character checked out by the experts at CCP (since your character is technically saved on their equipment, not on yours).

Fear not.  And if you're new to Dust, WELCOME to an odd and interesting game!!!

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46566 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Fillwen wrote:

Hello all, does anyone expirienced same problem? Week or two after i bought console, DUST was working fine, but then problems started. When i want deploy to the game, loading circle in middle of screen appears and game gets stuck and i can only quit by hitting the PS button. SOmetimes i can do 1-2 deploys and always on third, i have black screen for like 20 sec then i appear on battlfield. BUT i cant interract with enviroment like hacking or geting into vehicle, i can see all friendlies and enemies, but they cant see me and dmg from my weapons do nothing to them. If i suicide by tossing grenade at feet (regular suicide doesnt work) i got loading circle on next deploy and end of story. I tried everything , internet connection (10Mb DSL) monitoring and its stable, no missing packets. Reseting the console into factory state, full format of HDD, rebuilding database and file system. Nothing helped :smileysad: i think i ran out of options.

So you already deleted the game and the game data from your PS3 then re-installed after (after you delete the game from the list you need to delete the data for it too, its in a seperate folder at the top of the games menu in the XMB)

If you already did that too, and are still having an issue, file a support ticket with CCP.  This is how:

GO to this link http://dust514.com/user/help-tickets/

Then you have to log in using your playstation 3 login information

once you log in click that same link again http://dust514.com/user/help-tickets/

Create a new help ticket

Select your character

Then pick your issue from the list and give them all the info you can.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Oct 15, 2013

So cool, Pilgrim thanks.

Plymco, did I forget to mention to you, CCP and CELESTA AUNGM submitted a recommendation to Sony that YOU be certified "Dust 514's MOST NOBLE, TEAM-SPIRITED, and HELPFUL PLAYER OF THE DECADE"? 

Sony was so impressed they worked with CCP to prepare an award for you too, which of course will be coming, ...soon:robotvery-happy::robotvery-happy::robotwink::smileywink:

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (95 Views)
PlayStation MVP
46566 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Chedwidden wrote:

So cool, Pilgrim thanks.

Plymco, did I forget to mention to you, CCP and CELESTA AUNGM submitted a recommendation to Sony that YOU be certified "Dust 514's MOST NOBLE, TEAM-SPIRITED, and HELPFUL PLAYER OF THE DECADE"? 

Sony was so impressed they worked with CCP to prepare an award for you too, which of course will be coming, ...soon:robotvery-happy::robotvery-happy::robotwink::smileywink:

LOL

SOON™

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (92 Views)