Do you mean 
Feb 12 2013
By: ID4Gamerz First Son 2 posts

THE "DIOS EX." OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD

[ Edited ]
1 replies 143 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

Hi my name is D4Gamerz AKA IRuby Heart. 

Welcome to "DIOS EX." soldier,

We are a new and currently a small group, comprised mostly of beginners and myself who I consider to be pretty decent at the game if I do say so myself, but with your help this will change very soon, with your help of course. Expect us to become one of the most competitive and biggest Corporations while making a name for ourselves in New Eden. After all we are Dios Ex., we hold the power of God. We are all about Friendships, Tactics, Learning, Maturity, Co-operation, Loyalty, and most importantly FUN.

Note: There seems to be a glitch going around, If by some chance you can't find the Corporation using the search tool, do not worry add me as a contact and you can find my Corporation by simply clicking on my name. 

Basic Rules and Requirements:
- No headset/Mic required, however if you wish to play in Corp battles a Mic is a must.
- Must Speak English 
- Be respectful to other members.
- No cheating or hacking.
- Personal abuse of any kind will not be permitted.
- Be proud of your Corporation and don't bring its name down.
- Help your fellow teammates whenever you can and they'll do the same for you.
- Interaction, don't be a loner. Socialize even if you don't have a mic you can always text Lol
- Have FUN. This is a game, don't get your panties all in a bunch because we lost a game or two.

So, again, if you consider yourself an outgoing, friendly and mature person who loves the game and wants to get better at it and progress further with the help of others while helping a new Corporation plant it's roots into the history of Dust 514, Dios Ex. is for you! 

Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me (IRuby Heart) or "Alina Heart" for any questions you may have.

Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: THE "DIOS EX." OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD

Feb 19, 2013
I'd love to join a corp and this one sounds perfect, but I know little about corps. Once joined, can a character resign from a corp? I need to ensure that I can work with my Eve buddies later in the games evolution.
Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)
0 Likes