Jan 17 2013
By: Dust-Misery First Son 11 posts

The first bounty on Dust 514? The offer is made.

17 replies 483 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

Hello Mercs,

Dust 514 will at some point soon have a connected trade system where Eve players will be able to get ISK to mercs in the form of contracts.

So long as there is a way to get ISK from eve players to Dust mercs the type of contracts that can be made is limitless providing it is within the rules of the Eve online universe.

So, while we wait for this to finish development I thought I might start us off with an open contract.

First of all, who am I? I am an Eve player and I want to introduce you to the rules of New Eden. I have several billion ISK at my disposal from years of doing industry in Eve Online and I want to make you rich with ISK.

The rules of the game are simple:

Eve player make contracts. Dust merc except contracts. Dust merc completes contract. Dust merc gets paid.

The contract is this:

At 17/01/2013 @ approx 2:30am GMT the Dust 514 Merc "Example Core" is top of one of the leader boards. His stats are as follows:

Kills: 4310

K/D: 5.55

W/L: 4.10

WP: 281,749 

This contract is a bounty.

I want this individual killed 5 times. Every kill must have video evidence which is to be posted on www.youtube.com and linked on the Dust 514 beta forum under the general discussion catagory. The video/videos are also to be posted on this thread.

All of the video evidence must clearly show all of the following:

- The name of the target displayed on the screen (shows when aiming).

- The death of the target with visual confirmation.

- The WP addition is to be displayed on the video indicating you were the killer of the target.

Reward:

To the first Dust 514 Merc that can complete this contract I offer a sum of 500,000,000 ISK (Five hundred million).

All of the conditions of this contract must be met to receive the reward.

Please feel free to post on this thread to indicate that you are willing to accept the undertaking of this contract. As it is an open contract all Dust 514 Mercs may apply and compete for the reward.

I hope you all enjoy your stay in New Eden

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: The first bounty on Dust 514? The offer is made.

Jan 17, 2013

Please note, the post of the video evidence must abide all Sony and CCP terms and conditions.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 17, 2013

If I had a video capture device, I would be all over this.

BTW, His name is Exmaple Core not 'example core'

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Yes correct. Sorry

Exmaple core is the target.

Also you dont have to use any fancy video capture stuff, just set up a video camera or camera phone in front of the tv. So long as you meet the condition you get the reward.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 17, 2013

How do you plan to pay out the reward? IOU, or do you need an Eve account?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (453 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Once some form of link is established between Eve and Dust the ISK will be sent to the merc who completes the contract directly.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (449 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

I will promise to you Splicer a sum of 50 million isk, 10% of this contracts worth, if you will post the OP of this thread on the Dust 514 beta forum word for word under the general discussion section. Followed by a link to this thread.

Isk for the delivery of a message. To be paid to you once the thread is posted correctly and the link between Eve and Dust allows for ISK transfer.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (447 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I will extend this offer to anyone who has access to the official Dust 514 beta forum. The first person to fulfil this arrangement earns the 50 million ISK.

The original post is to be copied and pasted with the original title on the general discussion thread and linked to this page.

Please post here upon accomplishment and your name will be noted for payment.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Done, forum post made. lol, looks like you have some ISK to burn & want to see how big a fire you can start.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 17, 2013

& It's DTOracle not splicer BTW. I don't know this splicer guy, but if he gets the ISK instead of me i'll be **bleep**:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (424 Views)
0 Likes