I Only Post Everything
1226 posts

Re: This interview is G.O.A.T. material

Oct 1, 2011

Schecter_666 wrote:

koopdawoop wrote:

this is what i've been saying for months but all i got was s**t for it.  s**t and negativity.

Why don't i have a 5+ kdr? cuz i have slow reflexes and get in over my head at times.  But the fact of the matter is i'm still a lot smarter than the sheep who play this game.

I can outwit players who have better gun game than me.  the problem is.  There are so many zombies in this game that playing tactically alone is not enough with my current skill level.  Then again, i never desired to go up against the entire enemy team by myself.

I remember when i started this game, i absorbed strategies like a sponge so that i could get better faster because i effin sucked.  I feel like i was one of the few and tbh, i feel like this could happen with Dust.  I don't know how a company would counter this.  no matter how much training you give some people, sheep will be sheep.

Mischief N mayheM

put it this way, you can be a great player but you can die so many times without it being anything to do with your skill level.

this is why I use cover and go for 1v1, not because I can't take on more than one person, but so as to narrow the angle, too many people run up behind you, knifing you, you're always open to at least 1 sniper.

The way people play which is despised by most people i.e camping is actually tactical in a way. If you run out in the open you just get owned by snipers.

I just went 127-12 and the only way I did it was to hide and watch what people were doing, move and intercept. Not once did I get sniped.

I just think that MAG holds you back, no matter how smart you are,  true like you said there are a lot of sheep and people who don't know the map. The best way to win is to read the battlefield, but it doesn't matter too much because someone can always snipe you or come up behind you and knife you.

One way I've outwitted someone who I was evenly matched with was to run round a corner, go into prone and knife their foot LOL.

i've found the KDR thing a bit silly, most people who I come up against who are meant to be really good just soak up bullets and don't die but sure they know the map but it's irrelevant at that point.

I'm just hoping that DUST is designed purely how it is meant to be played and doesn't suffer from the same downfalls that MAG suffered from. Smart players should prevail.

you gotta do what you gotta do fo sho.

I've goaded people into coming after me and placed a few claymores down.  I've played the cirlce around the building game with people.  my favorite memory was when i was getting chased into the building by the trip A on aralkum and i ran up the stairs threw a grenade at the wall and revelled in the plus five.

and the thing about snipers, i aint mad at them unless they're behind the redline attacking.  A true strategist sees the map, sees the possible angles for attack, anticipates for opposition and loss, and does everything in their power to find a way to overcome it.  The Zerg ain't well received but its effective against sheep and clans alike.

I don't need the zerg however.  when they brought in the clan deploy lobby, i immediately thought of it as a briefing room where a clan could get together and discuss attack and defense tactics, respec to fit what the clan needed as a whole, and change equipment to fit strategies all before queuing up.  But nooo...thats too much work.

but yea smart players SHOULD prevail.

Mischief N mayheM
Message 21 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Oct 1, 2011

Get Ghost Recon then if you like playing like that.

Message 22 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4520 posts

Oct 1, 2011

Monavie_The_Red wrote:

I like rocks and ledges

Message 23 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Oct 2, 2011

Schecter_666 wrote:

Monavie_The_Red wrote:

I like rocks and ledges

http://api.ning.com/files/amKC*HHZHCT7zIGG4L5zWAjKv5xTEB4-EiJ7DZZ*kCza6u6vlNQunJRLxCuqAxcC0dSXN5H0G9QhuAgv8GezOA__/i_like_turtles.jpg

Message 24 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5621 posts

Oct 4, 2011

Monavie_The_Red wrote:

Schecter_666 wrote:

Monavie_The_Red wrote:

I like rocks and ledges

http://api.ning.com/files/amKC*HHZHCT7zIGG4L5zWAjKv5xTEB4-EiJ7DZZ*kCza6u6vlNQunJRLxCuqAxcC0dSXN5H0G9QhuAgv8GezOA__/i_like_turtles.jpg

i lol'd

Photobucket
Message 25 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2222 posts

Oct 4, 2011

awesome interview. especially the ending about sithis_. i think i was a better leader of sort than he was. just my opinion though! . cant wait for dust btw

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5655 posts

Dec 4, 2011

#6. Been saying it nearly as long as you have. Good part 1.

Message 27 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Dec 4, 2011

You may do good in high security sectors... I'll be very impressed if you succeed in low security / Null Space

Message 28 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
881 posts

Feb 4, 2012

Loving how people are still talking about me! It's no surprise that 3C fell apart and jumped on the supremely overrated jump/proto man d*** when I left. I think it's why [tV} won tournaments on Resistance 3 and MW3 and cudos to Zig for getting sponsored!

That reminds me be sure to visit http://www.njblast.com/#

From the most popular/hated person in MAG (according to the article)

Sithis

P.S. Spread the Virulence

Message 29 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Mar 28, 2012

Guy talks to much, gets old, he all talk and no action i will see hime head up in my other occunt.

Message 30 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes