PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Re: Trying to like the game...

Mar 20, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:
Took maybe a week (?) off and played earlier today. I think that time off did some wonders. Played 2-3 ambush matches and did pretty decent (12/4 and similar). Think it might be because I actually upgraded my AR to something other than the Militia/Breach :smileyvery-happy: Been using the GEK. Gonna steadily tweak my loadout though. Need to put Proximity/Remote mines on one for when I play Skirmish but right now, the one I have just has the GEK and a Ammo/Repair Nanohive.

Need to decide what the next skill is I'm going to work on. Was thinking of adding another level to Weaponry (says 2% to handheld weapons I think) but with the recent matches, I seem to be able to hold my own in the weapon department right now and should work on Shield & Armor.

Dude I tried to invite you to a squad a few times but I think you were in game.  

I actually frago'd (highlighted for extra XP as squad leader) you while you were in the same game as me but on another squad!  

I also made room on my FL, send me a message to remind me if you can and I'll add you! :smileywink:.

Did I mention you were like 10 and 1 that game and near the top for war points? 

I check the Corp tab on the Chat menu occasionally but I don't think I've seen you whenever I've looked :smileyvery-happy:

If you've killed me, I would have never known.  The font is kind of small for me honestly =\  And yeah, got the Friend Request and accepted it already.  I added someone else in my Contacts in game and he later messaged me on the XMB asking for my name in game.  I would have thought the game would have notified him or added us both mutually =\

I've had quite a few games where I've done decent enough with a few kills, a handful of assists and dropping Nanohives.  Seems at the very least, with a team that can do a decent push or hold their ground, you can do decent in your own role.  I keep the ammo coming, they keep me from getting swarmed.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 136 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46788 posts

Mar 20, 2013

I'm that assault dude behind the heavies dropping ammo and protecting the logi guy :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 136 (221 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5326 posts

Mar 20, 2013
And I'm the logi guy getting all the kills while healing everyone :smileytongue:

I'm an all purpose logi
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 136 (219 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Heavies need to be lined up against the bulkhead and shot :smileyindifferent:. So sick of them.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 136 (214 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5326 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Heavies are only annoying in the start. Once you get proto gear a heavy is easy pickings. :smileyhappy:

I use a militia scout and shotty. Heavies can't touch this. *begin can't touch this song*
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 136 (211 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46788 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
And I'm the logi guy getting all the kills while healing everyone :smileytongue:

I'm an all purpose logi

Yeah but you are actually good at the game, I just goof off :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 136 (207 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5326 posts

Mar 21, 2013
I goof off too :smileytongue:

Love me some nova knives.
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 136 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7441 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Yeah because when you upgrade your weapons it intentionally makes them worse? IIIIIIII dont' think so.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 136 (191 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5326 posts

Mar 22, 2013
There are supposed to be stacking penalties on modules but instead they give bonuses to you.

Yeah some things don't work right.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 136 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Built up another 200k in SP and maxed out my Weaponry skill. Seems I'm dropping people quicker now since playing a few matches. Like I'm chewing through the shields and getting right into the health after a few rounds into people (I do also have some levels in Proficiency).

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 136 (151 Views)
0 Likes