Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Re: Trying to like the game...

May 22, 2013
I don't know if it's my time in Academy matches and kind of slowing down/adjusting my style or if it was because I was playing Domination matches but I'm back on my main, played 2 Domination matches and did fairly well in them. Gonna try getting more into Skirmish (Domination having only 1 objective is sad as once it's taken, it seems whoever doesn't have it gets pushed back HARD) to see if I've actually found a 'fun', working style for myself with a decent fitting to get the job done.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 131 of 136 (103 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48571 posts

May 22, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:
I don't know if it's my time in Academy matches and kind of slowing down/adjusting my style or if it was because I was playing Domination matches but I'm back on my main, played 2 Domination matches and did fairly well in them. Gonna try getting more into Skirmish (Domination having only 1 objective is sad as once it's taken, it seems whoever doesn't have it gets pushed back HARD) to see if I've actually found a 'fun', working style for myself with a decent fitting to get the job done.

I'm glad your starting to find your grove in the game slash.  I hope that when I log in tommorrow, if I get my respec, I'll be happy with my new build. 

Please use plain text.
Message 132 of 136 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

May 22, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

I'm glad your starting to find your grove in the game slash.  I hope that when I log in tommorrow, if I get my respec, I'll be happy with my new build. 

Whew...!  I think we collectively finally got Slash out of hs depression over this game.

And it only took 14 thread pages!!  Yaay!:smileytongue:

Slash...welcome to life as a Clone.  THIS is your universe, now.  ...DUST   (such an appropriately dark title too).

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Please use plain text.
Message 133 of 136 (94 Views)
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

May 22, 2013
I think you're jumping the gun there buddy. I can be flip-floppy on this depending on my matches. Plan to play today and for all we know, I could hate the game again :smileytongue:

Got an email back from CCP saying they flagged my character for a respec so waiting on that to go through if it hasn't already. Are Logi suits the only ones with 2 equipment slots? I want to run a drop uplink/nanite injector combo and maybe some other combos to see what works best for me in keeping me busy (I usually drop an uplink near a high traffic area and guard it from being camped so I figure the repair tool or even the nanite injector would compliment the style if the reviving wasn't so shoddy).

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 134 of 136 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48571 posts

May 22, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:
I think you're jumping the gun there buddy. I can be flip-floppy on this depending on my matches. Plan to play today and for all we know, I could hate the game again :smileytongue:

Got an email back from CCP saying they flagged my character for a respec so waiting on that to go through if it hasn't already. Are Logi suits the only ones with 2 equipment slots? I want to run a drop uplink/nanite injector combo and maybe some other combos to see what works best for me in keeping me busy (I usually drop an uplink near a high traffic area and guard it from being camped so I figure the repair tool or even the nanite injector would compliment the style if the reviving wasn't so shoddy).

Yes the logistics suits have 2 or 3 support (nanite injector, nano hive, armor rep, ect) slots. 

They only have one gun slot so no sidearm.  Not sure on the high/low slots but I think its similar to the assault.  I'm sticking with Gallente for both the armor and the racial bonus of CPU/PG increases.

Please use plain text.
Message 135 of 136 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

My character has no style or none of the fighting roles (assault, medic...), but my character's profession is pilot all the way. 

So my dropsuit is fitted solely for the event of my getting shot down, and the specs for the DROPSHIP itself become cardinal and key.

It's great how the complexity and intricacy of the asset/market choices take on a whole different perspective if you actually commit to a payroll job, like tank-operator, or equipment and turret hacker, or etc.  You learn to appreciate the myriad of available building pieces and skills.:smileywink:, and the fact that it's DIFFICULT and time consuming to do so, now adds to the satisfaction.

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Please use plain text.
Message 136 of 136 (81 Views)
0 Likes