PlayStation MVP
50567 posts

Re: Uprising V 1.2 Details

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

LOL Chewidden, I thought the same thing.   "What was wrong with the animation and why are they spending time on that when PC battles and chat channels need some serious memory leak help"

Message 11 of 17 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: Uprising V 1.2 Coming July 2nd!

Jul 1, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:
Uprising 1.2 brings ISK transfers, Planetary Conquest changes, and more!

Jun 19 Reported by CCP FoxFour | Comments

Transfer ISK between players

What fun is a spacefaring mercenary operation without juicy bonuses and backroom deals? Mercs will soon be able to transfer ISK to other DUST 514 players or corporations. Any ISK transferred to a corporation will appear in its infantry wallet. Likewise, CEOs and Directors will be able to transfer ISK from their corporation's accounts to any other corporation or DUST 514 player.

ISK Transfers?...:smileyhappy:

....:smileyembarrassed::smileysad: Oh, and that reminds me....umm, this skill training and dropship practice has been rough on my wallet....
You know the way it can be sometimes Plymco.  Why, just last week, err, no I mean just yesterday, I crashed two....no, er I mean THREE gallente dropships during practice.    No, actually that was FOUR dropships I crashed!  So terrible! 
So, I hope you'll understand when I ask if you could do a fellow merc a favor and loan me, say, err, half a mil ISK.  It's just a LOAN, mind you....I'll pay you back with some extra too.  I have this deal going with a capsuleer from.... and he's got his hands on a shipment of Minmatar hacked packed stacked Inertia Dampeners that he plans to...
...so you'll get your money back real "SOON".
:smileytongue::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy:
Wow, this game is going to be SO hilarious to play over the next few years.  Some of the players antics will be criminal!

clones amarr cavernous place.jpg

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Message 12 of 17 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50567 posts

Jul 1, 2013

I shall be nice to all and assume anyone I "deal" with is going to try and screw me :smileytongue:

Message 13 of 17 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3188 posts

Jul 2, 2013

FYI: Uprising comes in as a 2.6 GB download.

Message 14 of 17 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50567 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I'm hearing some good things so far about the new bullet ranges. 

Snow map is cool too from what I read.   Just going off of what corpmates are saying, I wont get to try it for like a week as tonight I have a sony community event to run and then I have other duties that will keep me away for days.

Message 15 of 17 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Jul 2, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Just going off of what corpmates are saying, I wont get to try it for like a week as tonight I have a sony community event to run and then I have other duties that will keep me away for days.

:smileywink: Same goes for me.  I've been away from Dust since the Firmware 4.45 incident, and due to other stuff.  I still have not taken the time to download and update my console(s). 

I'll build my opinion next  week Thursday.  But CCP has earned my confidence so far.

untitled.JPG

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Message 16 of 17 (97 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50567 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I'm hearing good things about reductions in lag/framerate due to some memory things getting fixed.

Message 17 of 17 (95 Views)
0 Likes