Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5621 posts

Re: What is the one perk or skill you don't want to see in Dust???

Aug 29, 2011

now that the knife isn't a sword in MAG, I actually like it.  But you're right, it would make more sense for there to be a blade on the gun and the animation would just be using that blade. 

only time will tell and I'm sure we'll see many iterations throughout the beta.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Aug 29, 2011

RSPetree a écrit:

now that the knife isn't a sword in MAG, I actually like it.  But you're right, it would make more sense for there to be a blade on the gun and the animation would just be using that blade. 

only time will tell and I'm sure we'll see many iterations throughout the beta.

Running a marathon for ALS click the link to learn more http://als.stepsfordoug.com/ Photobucket

I was liking the knife in MAG when scott rudy have broken it by purpose i was able to grab my side arms and kill the guys rigth front of me when scott have quit zipper to go work on firefall they bring the knife spears deadly crap and i hate it ive been  knife so many time at 10 feet away yeah thats lag ur rigth but the (( light armor speed + speed perk + bad bunny humpers conection + decent knife range = Been KILLS AT 10 MILES AWAY BY KNIFE !!

If this never happen to u it happen to me plently of time and i still have a 120 mbps speed conection from videotron in canada http://www.videotron.com/service/services-internet/acces-internet/tgv-120  call tgv 120 and i cant have fastess speed than thats !

i can download 700 mo in less than 50 seconde then its not my own conection who cause thats problem !

In videogames caracter speed plus big mellee range = unfair idiots LAG

In my point of view if their is a mellee thing it must be a 50 % damage or less than thats then people will choose side arms over knife !

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2554 posts

Aug 29, 2011

Do u see that much people who actually use a pistol in MAG ? there is me lol pass thats i think ive been kill by pistol like 5 time in over 1500 hours of game time  !

People in mag when they run out of amo or even if they have a compleat charger of their primary weapons they will choose to knife u first and if they miss to much they will start firering at u Thats pathethics !

if u force players to use side arms they will ! In BFBC 2 the knife is crap people will alway use their side arms over their knife !

Knifing is suposed to be for hopeless situation its not suposed to be ur weapons of choices ive seen plently  people using the Ligth armor and knife only or almost and beat some game in sabo whith over 60 to 100 kills whith a knife u dont think thats pathethics ?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47523 posts

Aug 29, 2011

Lokekar wrote:

Martyrdom, or any form of it. So annoying when you are the flank and melee from behind sort of person .

Anything that makes a soldier able to withstand a blast from a mine. Though I would not mind if that their were tiers, but at the end the most powerful AP mine kills anyone that triggers it!

"He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us."
-Lost

Ex-HAVOK (,,)

YES

100% Yes.

Martyrdom, to be totally honest, is why I gave up on call of duty when I tried to get into it between my warhawk and the MAG beta.  Most annoying perk ever  "Yay I killed the guy, boooo he pooped a grenade and killed me too"

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
95 posts

Sep 7, 2011

TheLadiesOgre wrote:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if cloaks were included albeit limited like they are in Eve (Either no movement, little movement or full blown movement after training for more than a month) as well as ridiculously expensive

Either way, cloaks in Eve are limited even if you have the best ones available, you need to stay far away from pretty much everything or your cloak is broken and there are targeting delays after decloaking

I don't think they'd be a problem if they were done in a similar fashion

Stylie77 for MVP

^ this. 

and no killstreak rewards...at all.  We'll take our rewards at the end...after we hose off the little bits of defenders. 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6232 posts

Sep 7, 2011

Everything in EVE should also be in DUST since its the same universe

Only thing i dont want is COD BS killstreak rewards, pointless trophys, RBS, skill points and leveling aka MAG/KZ3

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47523 posts

Sep 7, 2011

Oh one other bad perk, anything that pops out and kills people AFTER they killed you!

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4599 posts

Sep 8, 2011

TheLadiesOgre wrote:

Now, T2 frigs come in different varieties-- Assault Ships, Covert Ops, EWAR and Interceptors.  If dropships are done the same way, you could have different aspects of the planetary assault being inserted in different types of dropships.  Maybe Interceptor dropships could be used by defenders to get to the front asap, maybe Assault dropships would be used as the shock and awe initial strike by the attackers with EWAR dropships running a second line of support/logi for the frontline Assault dropships.  While all of this is going on, maybe your Covert Ops (which would be the only dropships able to fit a Level 3 Covert Ops cloak) dropships would be dropping commando teams right next to important defense assets.

Stylie77 for MVP

That would be lovely, if its done like that, quite balanced and very tactical in its different uses.

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.� - Shaka Zulu
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes