Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Re: What is your role, on the battlefield, in DUST 514?

Feb 25, 2013
It's definately one of those games that keeps getting better as you play, I can't wait to see what the full game is going to look like. GG pilgrim, I'll try and squad up with you more often!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 33 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Feb 28, 2013

My roll... :catindifferent: my roll is to sit still & figure out what I'm doing wrong TT^TT my teammates are better off without me.

This is my signature. This is a ninja QK
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 33 (304 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47334 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Boonnizzle wrote:

My roll... :catindifferent: my roll is to sit still & figure out what I'm doing wrong TT^TT my teammates are better off without me.

You sound like you want/need some advice and help.   Ask away young paddowan!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 33 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Spoken like a true recruiting hound^^^
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 33 (290 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47334 posts

Mar 5, 2013

waablammmo wrote:
Spoken like a true recruiting hound^^^

I am the recruiting machine, please don't rage against me  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 33 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Mar 5, 2013
D:<
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 33 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 28, 2013

ok GOW I'll be sure to have my remote bombs around my back then, after you shoot me in the back I can still detonate and BOOM! You go with me XD. I'll be waiting..... >:smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 33 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 1, 2013
Bro I usually use a an assault rifle if u wanna play with me my psn id is captainswag567
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 33 (124 Views)
Fender Bender
3079 posts

May 2, 2013

Anti-Vehicle.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 33 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

May 7, 2013

....Wow.  I read all your responses, and WOW.  Not much support roles, and NO Armor drivers or Pilots!!?

I've been trying to wrap my head around this game called Dust 514, and realized late that it's called EVE Dust 514, and has this connection to  PC game where cloned pilots fly fightercraft in HUGE space armada battles.  And I find out this whole game is base out of Iceland (not California, or Berlin, or England...you know, the typically pounding bloody designers :smileyvery-happy:)

There's this whole religious following out there over this 10-yr old EVE capsuleers game, and it's the first time a console "shooter" game tries to merge with an "empire-building" PC game. 

If those Iceland guys are able to pull this off as planned, all of us CoD, Black Ops, SOCOM kings may be in for the SURPRISE of our lives. 

We're used to being just single or team shoot-for-all on a board, racking points and fillin' body bags.  But the PC part of this game's got PC playeres forming and unforming HUGE corporations in the sky over our heads, and they are looking forward to using US as tools in their campaigns!!  ...WHA!!

I read someplace that some players in the PC game had recently decided to transfer a HUGE sack of credits (AURUM?)  as preparation to "fund" clans in our game (yep, your clan could get free credit transferred to you by a PC player who wants you to fight for THEM).  The transaction took place in the EVE PC game...and apparently the shipment got hijacked by another group of players, cuz the game designers ALLOW spying and deception between players in the PC game.  WOAH!  Are you serious!!?  COOL!

If they are able to merge these two games, then Dust 514 isn't just us running around assaulting for leaderboards anymore.  THEY are hiring us to sack and burn....it's not just a "me for myself" shooter anymore. 

With that much at stake, it's gonna be like Vietnam out there when the full game launches...you guys are gonna need team-player support roles.  You're gonna need some super-good pilots and drivers and stuff.  

Enough of the pimped-out army-of-one dude on two feet stuff for me.  I'm gonna try my hand at SUPPORT, Big Time.   May be expensive, but I'm gonna learn this Dust Marketplace system, and try to do it.

...Just something to think about. 

Sad goodbyes and a Universe of good wishes to the 49, especially to CCP Eterne...
Because no story or character (not even an Eve character) can have a life without writers and publishers.

I'll miss your contributuions, Eterne.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 33 (102 Views)
0 Likes